Multi-Challenge Christmas Card: Decorated Tree!

It’s hard to believe that three days before Valentine’s Day, I am sitting at home making Christmas cards – but who could resist Susie & Vickie’s Christmas Club Challenge #3, which called for cardmakers to feature Christmas Trees this week? And, as Samantha from ABC Christmas Challenge asks, “What’s a tree without Decorations (and a little Ribbon) too?”

So, in my ever-continuing quest to free up space by using my stored-away stash, I decided to go transparent with today’s card! It features a cute wire Paper Bliss tree with translucent beads, paired with a Colorbok transparency frame, attached with glitzy green brads that remind me of the ornaments on the tree!

The Gingersnap Creation’s Yahoo Group inspired me to incorporate their recent Tilted Mat challenge into this card (even though I missed their challenge deadline!) The pretty felt ric rac is from Cosmo Cricket. I topped the tree with a star and added the Happy sentiment and bling for good measure!

Thanks, ladies, for this week’s inspiring challenges – now it’s back to Love-Themed cards!

10 Responses to “Multi-Challenge Christmas Card: Decorated Tree!”

1. Susie Sugar says:

Great card Princess Love the frame and the use of wire is very stylish, thanks for playing with us at the Christmas club challenge this week please come back Saturday for the next challenge
    Hugs Susie & Vikki
    PS I'm a Princess too 😉

2. Squirrel x says:

What an adorable card! Love the clever use of wire and beads, so effective. Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Squirrel xx

3. christina d says:

Love the card. I bet you're glad to go back to love now. The kitties in the last post were so cute. Love the boys!

4. Lorraine A says:

Oohh this is fabulous ! very creative ,,I love this idea !! 🙂

thanks for joining us on the ABC Challenge 🙂
    Luv
    Lols x x x

5. linda.abby17110 says:

oh, I love this atc with the green wire tree…I
    love beads and wire and am going to case this to
    make a few wth all my wires and beads. Have you
    tried the glass leaves with wires, I've done a
    lot with them. Get to use up a lot of scrap.
    Linda abby

6. Annie says:

love the wire Christmas tree decorated with little beads! thanks for joining in with us at the ABC Christmas blog.
    hugs, annie x

7. Bonibleaux Designs says:

This is very cute! I love the wire and beading. I am always looking for new ways to incorporate different elements to my projects and this is an AWESOME idea!!

8. Mary says:

Very cute just love it.

9. Samantha says:

Great use of wire and beads! I love using wire too! so well done its not an easy task getting it to do what you want it too! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge this time Samantha :0)

10. Lacey Stephens says:

What a cute little tree!! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge this week!! We will have another fun one for you tomorrow. We hope you can join in again.
    ~Lacey Stephens