And Then Came The Ducks

Remember that cool little spot where I saw the turtles in February? On my last visit there, I saw my first wild ducks of the season too! They flew in just as I was packing up to leave, so I took a few photos for your enjoyment.

I was amazed by how the photos came out. They remind me of pictures you would see on a jigsaw puzzle box, where you’re not sure if they are real or painted!

Wouldn’t the colors in these photos make a great challenge for your next project?

Aaah… spring is in the air!

6 Responses to “And Then Came The Ducks”

1. Julie says:

Good morning, Ramona! So glad you came by for a visit this morning! I've been enjoying looking through your posts! Those photos of the ducks are beautiful–great photography skills!

Darlene is a friend of mine, too–enjoyed seeing the card she sent you. I'm now a follower of yours, and will visit often! Looks like you have a lot of fun here!

Hope your weekend is wonderful!

2. Brynwood Needleworks says:

Love your duck photos. Such a beautiful way to welcome spring, my friend.
    Have a great weekend!
    xoxo
    Donna

3. Penni says:

Hi Ramona

Wow, these photos are fabulous!!! What beautiful ducks. They have fabulous colour, I guess they're on the look out for some lady ducks. You'll be seeing some fluffy ducklings soon I expect!!!

Hugs
    Penni
    X

4. craftingin says:

Your work is so good, i am new to crafting and hope that i can be producing work like this soon.
    I have come acrossa blog as i am looking for inspiration and they are giving blog candy.
    http://pwcraftycow.blogspot.com. just thought you may be interested.
    I am now a follower of your blog. thanks C

5. Kate says:

Really beautiful, and so nice the way they posed for you. Are you sure they aren't decoys? LOL BTW, those are male mallards (just in case you were wondering!)

6. Bethe77 says:

I love these shots of the Ducks! They do look like a jigsaw puzzle picture. They make me yearn even more for Spring to hurry up an come. Blessings