This weekend, Our Daily Bread is celebrating their second anniversary. I designed today’s card, Be Blessed, with this event in mind!
The smART-Word Challenge for March is Monochromatic so I chose Blues to reflect my favorite color. I included several Cotton elements, such as handmade paper and fibers, to comply with Our Daily Bread’s 2nd Anniversary Challenge – Cotton ODBD2AC1 (cotton is the traditional second anniversary gift!) I added lots of Flowers in keeping with Crafty Calendar’s Challenge 6 Theme – Flower Power.
Products used to create this card include:
- DCWV Textured Cardstock from The Spring Cardstock Mat Stack
- Provo Craft Paper Palette Collage Pad – Blues And Purples
- Prima Flowers
- Sweet N Sassy Stamps – Be Blessed
- Inkadinkado Stamps – Flourishes (set name unknown)
- CTMH Archival Blank Ink Pad
- ColorBox Chalk Ink – Blue Iris
- Assorted Fibers
I hope you like my card, and I hope you have a blessed weekend!