WOYWW 13: The Dynamic Duo

Greetings from Tsunami and Legend! Although my boys enjoy hanging out with one another, it is rare that I capture a decent shot of the two of them together. Part of it stems from the fact that it’s hard to get them to look at the camera at the same time – the other part stems from the fact that it’s hard to fit them both in the same photograph! So, I was delighted to capture this candid moment before Tsunami started to bat at the camera straps, causing Legend to jump up in excitement and Tsunami to go dashing down the hall because Legend startled him!

It’s a quiet morning in The Paper Palace, so I thought I’d spin the camera around and give you a peek under the front of my desk. There sit two 8 1/2 x 11 paper sorters which I purchased long ago to organize my decorative papers, but which I’m now using to store miscellaneous items as I clean out my studio. I’m not sure how I will ultimately use these pieces – or even if I’ll keep them – I’d love to know what you would put in them if they were in your workspace!

I also received some wonderful gifts this week from my blogging buds, including a card and OWOH photograph from Kathyrn at Sassmowth Designs; a beautiful Summer Gypsy Rosette from Jill at Gypsy Brocante for being her 400th follower; hidden blog candy (SEI paper and bling) from Connie McCotter of McStampin Dusk Til Dawn from the recent Our Daily Bread blog hop; and an adorable stamp set and bling from Sally at Sally’s Creative Corner (be sure to check out her site – each week she spotlights a different company and offers blog candy from them!) Thank you, ladies, for blessing me with these beautiful gifts!

Now, it’s your turn. What’s going on in your scraproom today? Are you working on a cool new project – trying your hand at a new technique – or trying to find a home for some recently acquired supplies? Perhaps you have a workspace you’re particularly proud of because it is beautifully organized – or perhaps you wear the banner of creatively chaotic with pride! Whatever the case is – we want to see it all! Please share your comments, then hop over to the Stamping Ground – link to Julia’s current WOYWW post – then, peruse everyone else’s workspaces to your heart’s content!

26 Responses to “WOYWW 13: The Dynamic Duo”

1. Wipso says:

I love all your paper storage shelving. Your cats are just gorgeous.
    A x

2. Linda Elbourne says:

Cute kitties and yummy stash … what more could a girl want :0)

3. Mandy - Crafty Angel says:

love your furtastic desk! I love when my cat sits on the desk with me when I craft!

love all your organised paper too!

{{hugs}}mandyxx

4. Clare says:

Your cats are beautiful!
    I too love your paper storage and your lovely new goodies.
    Clare x

5. Angie says:

Brilliant paper storage ….mines in boxes and I end up throwing my back out if the ones I want are at the bottom.
    Thos ewere generous goodies you recieved …bet you will have fun using them .

Your felines are as wonderful as ever ….so handsome…. I whispered that …dont want mine to be jealous lol

6. Mary says:

I have a very appreciative "Princess". She helped me with a quilt this morning. I guess she did not like the setting!!! Thank you for your comments, and I posted a couple pictures of my cards. They are fun to work on.

7. Sandra says:

Now that's what a call a gorgeous desk 🙂 … what beautiful cats you have. Loving your storage too.

8. Vicki says:

wow those kitties are very gorgeous – love them!!! ooh cool stash – i love the big flower!!

9. Hels Sheridan says:

Aw, gorgeous furry purry's…they are beautiful..as is your paper storage…need me some of that I reckon :O))

10. Julia Dunnit says:

What would I do with the storage racks? Leave them there and fill em with goodies!!

11. Helen says:

That storage is ace! (Mind you, I haven't got room for one, but it's ace!!) Cats aren't bad either, lol. Don't they like hanging around your craft room!

12. Penni says:

Love all your paper storage. Love the kitties more though LOL.

I knew that my kitty cat photos would be well received today!!!

I have had Thomas for 2 years now and he was 6 months old when I got him, still a kitten really but an old one!!!

As for Pablo, he will was 18 months when I got him (he will be 4 in September). He was supposed to be a stud cat, but was unable to make babies, so I got him at a very reduced price. He was imported from Spain to a breeder here in the UK so was passed around a bit before he came to his forever home with me, as a result he HATES going in his carry box!! He loves the life of a house cat though and is spoilt rotten here LOL.

What about your two, have you had them very long?

Have a good week.

Hugs
    Penni
    X

13. Tudy says:

Nothing going on here right now. I am new to your blog. What is the breed of your cats? My son has a cat that look like yours.

14. Cher~ says:

Your cats are beautiful. Congrats on your win! Your room looks so tidy. 🙂

15. Paula Gale says:

Hi Helen – i mainly come here for a fix of the boys…. theyre so gorgeous. Penni at crafty cats has two gorgeous cats too so need to know that she also blogs them each week. my girls are too camera shy i think…

back to crafting – i do love your frog stamp set – looks fun. my mum loves frogs so might have a look at some of those for her.

Paula x x x

16. Marlene says:

Your paper storage is da bomb!!! HOWEVER,

YOUR CATS ARE GORGEOUS!!!! Just had to say that. I love cats…and Maine Coons, in particular, are a weakness. They're so beautiful….and BIG. 🙂

17. peggy gatto says:

So NEAT in lots of ways!!!

18. Esme says:

Hi!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog – when you mentioned the cats I just had to come and take a peek! They are fabulous! And look like the rule the roost on top of your ever-so-tidy paper storage!! Love it!

Esme xx

19. Angie Bailey says:

Hi

Angie here from Scrap.n.Art, thanks for the link up to my blog candy and for following, I too have become a follower of your blog also. Great idea in regards to the storage;)

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Hugs Angie xo

20. Cardarian says:

Lovely paper storage – wish I had room for something like that – I might actually be able to find paper then ha, ha….Gorgeous cats…
    Cardarian

21. Tiff Sawyer says:

Hi Helen and thanks for entering my comp, the winners will be announced shortly, wishing you a wonderful day, Tiff :):):)

22. butlersabroad says:

Paper storage is great, I'd definitely keep it. Well done on the win (again!), and as usual the boys are beautiful. Do they shed a lot being long haired?

Brenda

23. christina d says:

Awww, what handsome boys! They are so cute. Hmmm, with the racks, I'd be like you are now with boxes of all my odd-ball stuff stored in those. You got some neat goodies, way to go!

24. Lisa Lara says:

Your kitties are beautiful. What great pics of them. I love the view of your work space. Thank you for leaving me a nice comment on my blog, I'm glad I came to visit.

25. Mandy says:

Hi Helen, your workspace is fab, I'd definitely keep the paper storage for that use, and your kitty's are stunning.
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment about my loss of my puppy dog, I really appreciate it
    hugs Mandy xx

26. Bleubeard and Elizabeth says:

I found your blog through CED, then went to find out what WOYWW was. Now I know. Looks like a fun thing to look forward to each Wednesday. I have one of these organizers that I use to store my handmade paper. Since I'm not a rubber stamper or scrapbooker, I don't have a lot of need for 12 X 12 storage. Mine fits me super. In fact, I wish I could find more (grin).

Happy Easter