|Vintage Treasures from Sharon at Amelia Rose Cottage|
I have always loved art and trinkets that remind me of another era. Perhaps its because I grew up in historic areas surrounded by old homes filled with treasures from the past. Perhaps its because, over the years, I’ve found myself lost in one too many novels that have transported me to a different place and time.
One of my greatest joys these days is connecting with other bloggers that share my appreciation for things of beauty. That’s one of the things I love about being a Sister In The Bloggerette Sorority – there is always eye candy to enjoy, and always a new sister to meet!
Recently, I received this box of beautiful vintage treasures from Sorority Sister Sharon at Amelia Rose Cottage! She hosted a wonderfully creative giveaway on her site. This is what she shared about the items she sent me:
- The picture of the roses is from a shop in the Sandusky Ohio area.
- The small silver frame holds a picture of a lady from another era, on her wedding day.
- The vase holds one single rose that tells a love story.
- The angel sits in a special area of my home.
- The bottle has a vintage look that I have enjoyed for ever.
Every time I see these items, I think of Sharon, Karen, and the many wonderful friends I have made this past year. Thank you for becoming part of the legacy I treasure!
If you’d like to meet more vintage lovers, please check out the following sites: