Songs Of Worship: God Of Wonders

In His Hand Is The Life Of Every Creature
And The Breath Of All Mankind.
Job 12:10, NIV

This week, as we celebrate the start of a new year, my journey through Scripture has led me to Genesis, where I have spent time reflecting on the wonders of God’s unlimited creative powers and the marvels of His creation. What does God’s creation reveal about His glory? How should we respond? One way is to join me for this week’s beautiful video and worship song, God Of Wonders by Third Day!

Songs Of Worship Series

If you’re new to the Songs Of Worship series – or would like the opportunity to revisit your favorites – here are the list of songs and videos shared to date.

Which song and video is your favorite(s)?

How Great Is Our God – Chris Tomlin
Indescribable – Chris Tomlin
Forever God Is Faithful – Michael W. Smith
The Desert Song – Jill McCloghry & Brooke Fraser
Awesome God – Michael W. Smith
Shout To The Lord – Darlene Zschesh
With Everything – Hillsong
Great Is Thy Faithfulness – Part 1 – Avalon
Great Is Thy Faithfulness – Part 2 – Ce Ce Winans
Thanksgiving Medley – We Gather Together
God Of Wonders – Third Day

For More Inspiration

For more inspiring posts and musical moments, visit the following sites:

Thankful Thursdays
Then Sings My Soul Saturdays
Spiritual Sundays
Sunday Citar: Inspiration Through Quotes
Sunday Song
Something Beautiful
Motivational Mondays

28 Responses to “Songs Of Worship: God Of Wonders”

1. Susan says:

Wow, thanks for posting links to all those awesome songs.

My favorite is With Everything by Hillsong.

They are all good.

Have a blessed weekend!

2. Whidbey Woman says:

Oh, I love all of those songs but for different reasons. I think my favorite is Indescribable.
    I had a wonderful experience once. I was driving across the Deception Pass bridge to work. There was a gorgeous pink sunrise behind the Cascade mountains. Suddenly, a bald eagle flew perindicular with my car. That song was playing on the radio at the time. Praise God!

3. The Paper Princess says:

Dear Susan & Whidbey Woman,

Thanks for sharing your favorite songs! WW, what an awesome moment with the bald eagle!

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's responses. I'd have a hard time answering that question myself!

Have a blessed week!

4. Living Hip Today says:

Hi! I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll check out my blog!

5. Kim-A Creative Spirit says:

This is a fave worship song of mine. I look at the beautiful things in nature and always think of our God of Wonders.

6. sarah says:

love the song….thanks for sharing it.

7. Sally says:

Great song, but my all time favorite has to be "Great Is Thy Faitfulness".. My favorite verse in the Bible is Lamentations 3:22-23 after which this song was written. No matter what is going on in my life God is ever faithful each day with new mercies for me. Just this week he spare our sons life from life-threatening pneumonia. How great is my Lord!

8. Bella says:

I just wanted to stop by and say Happy New Year and thank you for linking up! Your kitties are SOO incredibly beautiful. And your green beans and cranberry sauce look divine, too. 🙂 Yum.

9. Beth +1 says:

New Follower!
    Beautiful blog 🙂

10. MTJ says:

Hi Ramona,

What a beautiful song of praise, God of Wonders!

These words will echo in my thoughts this week.

Blessings and peace.

MTJ

11. Poekitten says:

I first heard God Of Wonders when I was in college in the early 2000's. I've loved it ever since. I'm a huge fan of Third Day as well…they have many incredible worship songs!

12. Dena E's Blog says:

Hi Sweetie, just visiting all my Sisters on SS…Beautiful song for any time or any day…
    How could anyone honestly deny God and all His Majesty??? Praying for them all.
    Thanks for this share…May Christ's blessings be on you and yours as you follow His path in the new week ahead~~~LotsOfLoveandHugs Dena

13. Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace says:

Fun site. I stopped by from Feline Playful and am now a follower. Happy New Year!

14. Linda w says:

Popped over to see you through Feline Playful, saying Hi and I've become your follower. Had a look around your great blog and look forward to your future posts. Your cats are so beautiful. Hugs lin

15. Renata van Miltenburg says:

Lovely papercrafts and I think the recipes are yummie, glad they are not in Dutch 🙂

Liefs, Renata

16. Veronica Lee says:

Love the songs! Thanks for sharing!

Have a blessed Sunday!

17. Grace says:

I've always been a Michael W. Smith fan but I have a tendency to appreciate all music as it is the individuals flow of creativity and I think it is important to appreciate and embrace that in others. I really liked you Michael Card quote.
    Have a Blessed Sunday

18. Donnie says:

Such a lovely song and a blessing through music.

19. Briony says:

great post! i love so many of those worship songs. have you ever listened to Jesus Culture? they have some amazing worship songs.

20. Karl says:

Wow, wonderful video and blog, throughly enjoyed…

21. Charlotte says:

This has been one of my favorite songs from the time I first heard it. The video is beautiful and I love that first picture. Thank you for sharing again.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

22. Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage says:

I love all of these songs,I could listen to them all day long.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

23. Clif says:

Great list of songs. Thanks for posting.

24. Renee says:

That was beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing! Have an excellent day! 🙂

25. Lynn says:

Hi. Wow I love so many of these songs. Thank you. Happy TT. See you again Thursday. http://www.marshasmusings.com/

26. Renee Ann says:

Love this song! You were right, it was a good reminder . . . I'm visiting from the iFellowship blog hop.

27. Cammie@Flutterbys and Frogs says:

I love this song and also Indescribable! I saw your link up to our Women of the Word on Wednesday! Thank you so much for participating! It's such an encouragement to see other Christian bloggers who desire to be the light and salt to the earth!
    Love and Blessings
    Cammie

28. Deb Chitwood says:

I LOVE that song! And thanks for the great links – Awesome God by Michael W. Smith is another of my favorites. I also have to add two of my very favorite songs from my daughter's wedding: Draw Me Close by Michael W. Smith and Sometimes By Step by Rich Mullins. I still have the MP3s on my desktop, and I often listen to them – they still make me teary-eyed!
    Happy iFellowship Wednesday!