Are you looking for the perfect crust to serve as the backdrop for your pies, tarts, and other homemade delights? Then you are going to love this recipe, which makes not one, not two, but three incredibly flaky and delicious crusts!
This crust tastes scrumptious in my Fabulous Quiche Recipe!
4 Cups Flour
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 ¾ Cups Unsalted Butter
¼ Cup Sugar
¾ Cups Ice Water
1. Combine the flour, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl, with the paddle attachment.
2. Add the butter, creating a coarse mixture resembling small peas.
3. Add the water until it is just incorporated.
4. Remove the dough.
5. Divide the dough evenly into three portions.
6. Flatten each portion into three round disks.
7. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour and wrap the remaining two disks in plastic.
Once the dough has chilled, you can use it in your favorite recipes!
You can store these dough disks for up to three days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
For more great homemade recipes, visit Create With Joy Recipes.
This recipe was inspired by and adapted from William-Sonoma Baking.