This week I’m inspired by everyone
Who has in some way shared
A little of themselves –
Their creativity, stories and lives –
Through their blogs, links and comments!
All of you are a constant source of inspiration
And a blessing to me!
Friend Of The Week
Felica at Mouse Potato Designs
Congratulations, Felicia, for being our Friend Of The Week!
If you’re looking for creative inspiration,
Consider a trip to Felicia’s site a MUST!
On my visit I was mesmerized by her Cards…
And her ATCs…
And her Albums and Journals too!
I got lost admiring her Stash and her Spacious Craft Room…
Need I say more?
Be sure to visit Felicia this week and make a sweet connection!
What Would YOU Like To Know?
What questions would you like our friends to answer?
Please leave a comment or e-mail me directly!
Friendship Friday #3 – Week Of January 27, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a new weekend blog hop that’s designed to help you:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Here are a few guidelines that will help you to feel like the belle of the ball!
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
2) If you haven’t already done so, please subscribe to Create With Joy by E-Mail Subscription, RSS Feed Subscription, Twitter, and/or Pinterest and leave a comment so that I can reciprocate! If you’re a current GFC subscriber, please re-subscribe through another method so that we can stay in touch when GFC retires!
3) Leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! Your suggestions for upcoming questions of the week are welcome too!
4) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this blog hop is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments – but I recommend completing Step 1 so that visitors from this blog hop can get to know you, and can more easily interact with you!