Question Of The Week
What do you love most about blogging?
I cherish the wonderful people I’ve met –
And the friendships I’ve built along the way.
I consider it a thrill to discover a blog I love –
To make a connection with that blogger –
And to get to know the person behind that blog.
Finding and connecting with other Kindred Spirits
Is one of my greatest joys and passions!
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a weekend blog hop that’s designed to help you:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Here are a few guidelines that will help you to get the most benefit out of this blog hop!
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a comment so that I can reciprocate! If you’re a current GFC follower, please add my blog to your blogroll or re-subscribe through one of these networks so that you’ll remain updated when GFC retires in the near future! You can subscribe by:
3) Leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you have a suggestion for an upcoming question of the week, please let me know!
4) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this blog hop is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
This blog hop will be open all weekend so that you have plenty of time to post, link and mingle! Have fun making friends and please help spread the word! Have a fabulous weekend and I hope to see you at Inspire Me Monday and Wordless Wednesday!
Friendship Friday 1 – Weekend Of January 13, 2012