- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Question Of The Week
What Is Your Biggest Blogging Goal Right Now?
Connecting with – and building community among –
My readers is at the top of my list!
Friend Of The Week
My Name Is Yona Williams…And I Write
Congratulations, Yona, for being this week’s Featured Friend Of The Week!
Choosing just one friend to feature was difficult because
We received so many amazing responses to last week’s question!
Yona’s Friendship Friday Post describing the one quality
Inspirational People have in common is worth remembering:
They were making something out of nothing,
Working their way up from the bottom to the top,
Or simply seizing any opportunity that came their way.
Be sure to visit Yona and leave her some Friendship Friday love this weekend!
What Would YOU Like To Know?
What questions would you like your friends to answer?
Please leave a comment or e-mail me directly!
Friendship Friday #4 – Weekend Of February 2, 2012
Welcome – we’re delighted you’re joining us for Friendship Friday! Please help us to get to know you better by following these guidelines:
1) Please answer the Question Of The Week in a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to the post – then add your permalink to the party! The blog button code is on my sidebar.
Alternately, you may post the Friendship Friday button on your sidebar and respond to the Question of the Week in the comments. However, the best way to grow your blog community is to create your own post so that your readers get to know you and visitors can easily find and interact with you!
2) Leave a sweet comment – especially if you are a new follower or this is your first time participating! Be sure to include your suggestions for upcoming questions of the week!
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this blog hop is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of their available subscription methods!