Inspire Me Monday – Week 8

Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy

Meme Theme
I like the idea of Inspiration Monday.
Monday’s often get the short end of the stick
But they are fraught with potential!
Judy Palmer

Welcome to Inspire Me Monday – a place to share your creative inspirations, sharpen your creative vision, and showcase your creative talents!

I invite you to inspire others and nurture your creative spirit by joining our Creative Blog Hop! To participate, simply join my creative community and then follow the guidelines at the end of this post!

Who & What’s Inspiring You This Week?
Highlights From Week 7

Carolyn at A Colorful Journey
Project: Welcome Opportunities Tag

Opportunity Tag by Carolyn at A Colorful Journey

To succeed you must risk failure.
With risk comes reward.
Lemonade comes from lemons.

These are some of the lessons I was reminded of
As I read Carolyn’s inspiring post, Embracing Failure
And delighted in the message on her beautiful tag!

For more creative inspiration, visit Carolyn!

Debbie at Debbie Does Creations
Project: Winter Snowflake Wreath

Winter Snowflake Wreath by Debbie Does Creations

I love wreaths so it’s always a delight
To discover a wreath-maker extraordinaire!
That’s what I found in Debbie.

This beautiful Winter Snowflake Wreath
Is only a sampling of her creations –
You’ll want to check out her Easter Wreath as well!

The multi-talented Debbie also hosts a monthly Pinterest Party
And is currently hosting a Recipe Swap!
Be sure to check them out!

Mary Sullivan Frasier At Go Ahead… Take A Bite!
Recipe: Clubhouse Chicken

Clubhouse Chicken by Mary Sullivan Frasier at Go Ahead...Take A Bite!

I confess: when it comes to meals,
A little bacon and melted cheese has been known
To make me weak in the knees!

So, I practically swooned when I visited Mary’s blog
And saw that delicious Clubhouse Chicken
Tempting me through my screen!

Mary’s no one-hit-wonder when it comes to cooking.
Be sure to visit her blog on a full stomach!

April at The 21st Century Housewife
Recipe: Orange Angel Food Cake With Orange Glaze

Orange Angel Food Cake - 21st Century Housewife - April J Harris

When it comes to food and recipe bloggers,
April is one of my favorites.
I have been following her blog for so long now,
It seems like I’ve known her forever!

So, I’m delighted to share this delicious recipe
That comes with a bit of history!
You can read all about it when you visit April –
I’m sure you’ll love her as much as I do!

This is just a sampling of what was shared last week! For more fabulous inspirations and creations, visit Inspire Me Monday – Week 7!

Inspire Me Monday #8 – Week Of February 27, 2012
 Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy

Now it’s time to share your inspirations! You can participate in our Creative Blog Hop in the following ways:

1) Share “What’s Inspiring You” by creating your own Inspire Me Monday post! You can include any creative challenges you’ve discovered – any books or quotes you love – any bloggers who have inspired you – anything that has inspired you and will inspire us too!

2) Share your creative projects with us! You’re welcome to link up your Arts & Crafts projects – your Recipes – your DIY, Home Décor and Organizational Ideas – your original Writing, Music & Photography – you get the idea!

3) Visit the participants – share some comment love – let them know what’s inspired you!

When you link up, be sure to include the Inspire Me Monday button and a link back to this post on all of your entries so that your readers can join the fun! The blog code is on the side bar if you need it!

Also, be sure to link directly to your Inspire Me Monday Posts and Creations using the permalink to the individual posts – not your blog’s home page URL – so that participants can easily find and comment on your creations!

The party will remain open all week so have fun sharing – inspire me with your comments – and please, use the social media buttons below the post to spread the word!

26 Responses to “Inspire Me Monday – Week 8”

1. Erin says:

I am really appreciating and enjoying wreaths a lot lately…love the winter wreath.

Thank you Ramona for the sweet comment, and I truly appreciate your blog and love linking up and sharing with those on your blog. May you have a blessed week.

Erin

Thank you so much Erin – since I’ve started this meme I really LOVE Mondays! 🙂
      I like wreaths so much I started a dedicated board over on Pinterest – if you want more ideas, be sure to check it out!

2. Carolyn Dube says:

Thank you so much for your kind words !

You’re so welcome and congratulations to you for being accepted for publication in Somerset Studio magazine – I hope all of the comment readers see this note and look for your issue! 🙂

3. Happy Monday! I shared my Chocolate Pudding and Raspberry Pancakes recipes today. Have a wonderful week!

4. Mary says:

Oh Ramona… Thank you so much for featuring my recipe and for the lovely compliments here and on my blog! I’m truly honored. And thank you too, for hosting Inspire Me Mondays each week, so that we can all share the things we love to do. I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone is bringing this week!

5. I actually remembered to link up to you this week. Sorry I had not done it sooner. I so appreciate what you are doing.

I’m so glad you’re joining us Elizabeth – welcome! I can’t wait to see what you’re sharing this week! The artists on the list who have yet to meet you are going to love your blog! 🙂

6. April @ The 21st Century Housewife
    Twitter: apriljharris

Thank you so much for featuring my Orange Angel Food Cake here on Inspire Me Monday, and thank you also for your very kind words!

You’re so welcome April – I’m so glad that you are joining us each week – I just love you and your blog and it’s a joy to introduce you to my readers! 🙂

7. Donna Heber says:

Congrats to all of those who were featured from last week. Thank you for hosting Inspire Me Monday – I’m inspired already!

8. Thanks for hosting such a great hop every week. I too have a Monday craft hop and would love for you to come and join. Creative Corner Hop Also now following you through Linky Friends.

Sandy
    Cherished Handmade Treasures

9. Carol says:

Very creative ~ colorful, creative and delish looking ~namaste, carol (A Creative Harbor) linked with CED

10. Paula J says:

Happy Monday! Thanks once again for hosting “Inspire Me Monday”. So much fun :))

Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

11. Visiting from the Alexa Blog Hop and I love your insights and interaction. Great Work!

12. Debbie says:

Ramona,
    Thanks so much for featuring my wreath, I am truly honored! I love your party every week and I look forward to sharing with you. Thanks so much for your kind words 🙂

Dear Debbie,

I’m so glad you shared your wreath and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations! Thank you so much for joining the Inspire Me Monday community! 🙂

13. I don’t see my link so I tried to do it again…and it says it already exists. Oh well…off to get inspired !

14. Marcie says:

Just stopping by with my latest inspiration.

1. […] If you love these features – there are plenty more fabulous inspirations I’d love to share! Be sure to visit my talented friends and delight in their contributions at Inspire Me Monday – Week 8! […]

2. […] in Your Mouth Monday, My Meatless Mondays, Monday Mania, Better Mom Mondays, The Sweet Spot, Inspire Me Monday, Seasonal Sundays and Sunday School. This entry was posted in Dairy-Free, Desserts, […]

3. […] to Things That Make You Say Mmm, Living Well Blog Hop, Show it Off Party, Get Your Craft On, Inspire Me Monday, Tasty Thursdays, Pennywise Platter Thursday, Tastetastic Thursday, Strut Your Stuff […]