I felt inspired when I wrote this piece
To speak healing words that many of us need to hear.
I hope you enjoy the piece and share it with someone you love!
Friend Of The Week
Red Roses Cake Connection
Heather is the owner of and decorator at
Red Rose Cakes and Confections
A family-owned virtual bake shoppe in Pittsburg!
She invites you to share her love of chocolate
And to join her on her on her confectionary adventures!
Please extend a warm welcome to Heather as this week’s Featured Friend!
You can read Heather’s latest Friendship Friday Post at Blogging Platforms.
* Blogging Platforms *
Thanks for the great discussion on last week’s topic, Blogging Platforms!
I answered as many questions as I could last week.
I plan on writing more about this topic in the future!
* Klout *
Are you familiar with Klout?
Wondering what the fuss is about?
Read my in-depth article and join the discussion at
All About Klout!
* Google Plus *
You can now follow Create With Joy on Google Plus!
* Your Questions *
What Would YOU Like To Know?
What questions would you like your friends to answer?
Friendship Friday #8 – Weekend Of March 2, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a weekend blog hop that’s designed to help you:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments – but I recommend completing Step 1 so that visitors from this blog hop can get to know you, and can more easily interact with you!
2) If you haven’t already done so, please subscribe to Create With Joy by Google Plus, Linky Followers, E-Mail Subscription, RSS Feed Subscription, Twitter, and/or Pinterest and leave a comment so that I can reciprocate!
3) Leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! Your suggestions for upcoming questions of the week are welcome too!
4) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this blog hop is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!