Question Of The Week
Think Back To Your Childhood.
What Are Some Of The Things You Wanted To Be
When You Grew Up?
Did You Ever Accomplish Any Of Them?
Why Or Why Not?
The first thing I remember wanting to be as a child
Was an astronomer.
I was fascinated by the stars and loved tracking constellations.
I did not love math, however, so that dream was short-lived.
Next I wanted to be an animal behaviorist.
I thought it would be so cool to study wildlife.
But – after thinking about what that job would entail –
It was back to the drawing board for me!
Then I turned my sights to books.
I loved to read and thought being a librarian would be ideal.
Imagine reading and being surrounded by books all day!
But – after working in the school library for a year –
And discovering how solitary a place a library could be –
I decided the library was not the place for a social butterfly like me!
So I decided to focus on writing.
There my creativity bloomed!
It’s expressed itself in different ways over the years.
The writing dreams of my youth has
Morphed into different realities in adulthood…
But yes, I consider writing a childhood dream
That I have made come true!
Friend Of The Week
Do you want to connect with women
Who strive to bless others through their blogs?
Then visit Shari at Blessdom.
She recognizes that life is a gift
And is trying to make something of it.
She’s a self-proclaimed fruit loop
In a cheerios world!
Friendship Friday #9 – Weekend Of March 9, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a weekend blog hop that’s designed to help you:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments – but I recommend your own personal post so that visitors from this blog hop can get to know you, and can more easily interact with you!
2) If you haven’t already done so, please connect with to Create With Joy by:
3) Leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! Your suggestions for upcoming questions of the week are welcome too!
4) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this blog hop is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
This blog hop will be open all weekend so that you have plenty of time to post, link and mingle! Have fun making friends and be sure to join me next week for Inspire Me Monday and Wordless Wednesday!