Happy WOYWW to you, dear friends! Today I thought I’d visit a few challenge blogs to see what was new in the stamping world and the consensus is clear:
Spring Is In The Air!
Inspired by that news, I whipped up a pretty card using the ever sophisticated color scheme of pink and black, and one of my favorite stamp sets, Stamping Up’s Blooming With Happiness, with its unabashedly beautiful feminine images and touching sentiments. Not content to stop at the card, I decorated the envelope too.
As you can see, my dear sweet Legend supervised every step in the creation of this card to ensure that it lived up to his standards. Or, is that Mister Naughty Pants waiting in the wings for an opportunity to swipe the organza ribbon?
Here’s the list of challenges I’m participating in if you’d like to play too!
- Craft Your Passion Challenges – Anything Goes (3/11)
- Kaboodle Doodle’s Challenge Blog – Challenge 109: Think Spring Let’s See Some Flowers
- Lexi’s Challenge #60 – Mother’s Day (DT Call)
- Make It Monday #79
- Make My Monday – Week 39 – Spring Flowers
- Paper Creations Ink #20 – Spring Is In The Air
- PollyCraft Challenge 130 – Spring Has Sprung
- The Pink Elephant – TPE138 – Let’s See Those Layers
- Totally Stampalicious – Spring Is In The Air
Did you know that Scrapbook News & Review Magazine is seeking staffers, educators, instructors, and authors for their Education Team! It’s an amazing opportunity for card makers, stampers, mixed media artists and scrapbookers to gain the recognition they deserve! If you are either a paper or digital crafter who would like more information about this opportunity, visit SNR Magazine before March 15, 2012 for information and to apply. Many of you are worthy of the call – best of luck to you all!
New Subscription Options
March 1st has come and gone and thanks to Google, you can no longer subscribe to Create With Joy through GFC. However, I’d like to invite you to join me on one of these awesome networks:
- Google Plus (New)
- Linky Followers (GFC Substitute)
- Twitter (I’d love to chat with you!)
- RSS Feeds (Fast and Functional)
- E-Mail (Never Miss A Single Post)
- Pinterest (The Place For Prettiness)
Places To Visit
Have a fabulous week! For more creative inspiration, visit: