Happy Spring to you all! Today I am celebrating the arrival of this beautiful season with a burst of pastels, flowers, and sentiments from Close To My Heart! I created today’s card using stamps, papers, and embellishments from my stash as I continue to “use things up”. Isn’t it amazing how fresh everything seems when you see things through new eyes?
Speaking of new and fresh… look who’s sporting a shiny new WOYWW button this week – thanks to Julia, our very generous hostess!
Have a fabulous WOYWW and I look forward to seeing What’s On Your Workspace This Week!
Things To Do
- Enter the He Heard Hannah Giveaway – closes 3/24
- Enter the Pinerest E-Book Giveaway – closes 3/24
- See what Legend’s up to at Wordless Wednesday
- Share your Creative Inspirations at Inspire Me Monday
- See What’s On Your Workspace This Week at Stamping Ground
- Anything Goes Challenge 63 – Get Ready For Easter
- Craft Your Passions – Challenge 102 – Just Sentiments
- Creative Stamp Friends #47 – Spring
- Kaboodles Doodles Challenge Blog – Challenge 111 – How Cute Is That?
- Lexi’s Creations – Challenge 61 – Easter
- Love To Create Challenge #7 – Anything Goes
- Oldie But Goodie Challenge – Easter (all items from old CTMH stash)
- Paper Pretties Monday Challenge – Easter Blessings
- Stamps + Fun = Creativity #91 – Spring
- Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 90 – Spring Cleaning
- Use Your Stuff Challenge #26 – Anything Goes