Question Of The Week
Happy Easter & a Blessed Passover to you, dear friends!
What springtime spiritual traditions
Will your family celebrate this weekend?
Please share them with us!
My family celebrates Easter Weekend
By spending time in personal prayer and meditation
As we reflect on the life, death and resurrection
Of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ –
Then we share a special meal with family and friends!
Friend Of The Week
My Name Is Yona Williams And I Write
Last week, we celebrated Rainy Days at Friendship Friday!
Who knew that Rainy Days inspire so many of our readers?
One of my favorite posts was Yona’s.
She shared about her recent Rainy Day jaunt to her local dog show!
Curious to see what an Irish Wolfhound looks like
Next to a 6 foot 1 inch man?
Be sure to read Yona’s Friendship Friday post!
In honor of the holidays,
I am featuring a second Friend this week!
Donna wrote a beautiful post called Easter Tea
Where she shared some of her lovely Easter decorations with us!
Be sure to visit her post
And to look around her beautiful blog.
She is one very talented cardmaker!
Friendship Friday #13 – Weekend Of April 6, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long blog hop that’s designed to help you:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy on:
3) Leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate!
4) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this blog hop is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
Want To Host Your Own Party?
Click Here To Get Started!