Food For Thought
If I were to wish for anything,
I should not wish for wealth and power,
But for the passionate sense of potential –
For the eye which,
Ever young and ardent,
Sees the possible.
Danish Philosopher & Theolgian
Question Of The Week
Imagine that you were given the power to make one wish.
You could wish for anything (except more wishes!)
What would it be?
My wish would be that Adam & Eve had never sinned
And that we were all living life according to God’s perfect plan!
The possibilities just stagger my mind!
There would be no sickness, no hunger, no death.
There would be loneliness, no crime, no hate.
Everything we think of as bad or negative would not even be
A part of our consciousness as it would never have existed!
Our creative and intellectual potential would far exceed what it is now!
We would live in perfect harmony with one another and the planet.
We would each have an intimate relationship with God.
With one wish, life as we know it would be transformed!
That’s my wish.
Share it with us at Friendship Friday!
Friend Of The Week
Becky – Building On Joy
Becky is a wife and home-schooling mom
To three beautiful children,
Including a special needs child.
She recently started her blog,
Building On Joy,
To capture the moments of joy
She experiences in her every day life.
I invite you to visit Becky and
Support her in growing her blog as you read
Becky’s Friendship Friday Post on Passion!
Special Thanks To:
Andrea at From The Sol
For Awarding Me
Heather at Mommy Only Has 2 Hands
For Featuring Create With Joy
At The Happy Hump Day Blog Hop
Loren at Pandora’s Craft Box
For Featuring Create With Joy
At The Friday Shout-Out
Friendship Friday #16 – Weekend Of April 27, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long opportunity to:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow me on:
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
The party will be open all week so that you have plenty of time to post, link and mingle! Have fun making friends and be sure to join me next week for Inspire Me Monday and Wordless Wednesday!
Want to host your own party?
Click here to get started!