Happy What’s On Your Workspace Wednesday to you! This week, I realized I was low on card essentials, so I decided to start building my stash up – starting with a hand-stamped, spring-themed birthday card!
Today’s card was fun to make. I rounded up a bunch of birthday sentiment stamps – inked them up in pretty spring pastel colors – created custom ribbon using a few coordinating paper strips – then added a pretty spring flower (which I distressed a tad) and a complementary colored brad to complete the look!
The nice thing about this card is that you can easily adapt it to whatever stamps you have on hand and whatever occasion you need. You can also distress and add a sentiment to your envelope too!
Do you have a special project you’d love to share? Join me for Inspire Me Monday! The party is open all week and a treasure trove of inspiration awaits you!
Missing sweet Tsunami? You’ll find him featured at Wordless Wednesday!
Wondering what WOYWW is all about? Just snap a photo of your workspace (mine’s a mess so you only get to see a hint of it until I clean it up!) then visit Julia, Queen of the Links, to join the fun!
Need more inspiration for creating your own cards? Check out these Challenges!
- Anything Goes Blog #64 – Anything Goes
- Everybody Art Challenge #188 – Spring
- Love To Create Challenge Blog #10 – Birthday
- Make It Monday #84 – Anything Goes
- Sassy Cheryl’s Challenge Blog #110 – Anything Goes
- The Stamping Boutique #33 – Distress (flower, card & envelope edges)
- Use It Tuesday #29 – Anything Goes (all supplies from my CTMH stash)