Question Of The Week
Mother’s Day is just around the corner…
This week, we’re celebrating Mothers!
What do you love most about your mother?
Do you have any special Mother’s Day traditions?
What are your favorite childhood memories of your mom?
Are you looking forward to being a mother or grandmother?
What do you love most about being a mom?
How has motherhood changed you?
Do you have any tips for mothers-to-be?
What are the best (and worst) Mother’s Day gifts you’ve received?
Whatever you choose to share,
We look forward to reading your ancedotes about
Mothers, Motherhood and Mother’s Day this week!
Quotes About Mothers
Here are a few quotes to get you creative juices flowing:
God could not be everywhere, and
Therefore he made mothers.
The most important thing a father
Can do for his children
Is to love their mother.
My mother is a walking miracle.
All that I am, or hope to be,
I owe to my angel mother.
All love begins and ends there.
It would seem that something which means
Poverty, disorder and violence every single day
Should be avoided entirely,
But the desire to beget children is a natural urge.
All women become like their mothers.
That is their tragedy.
No man does.
Parents often talk about the younger generation
As if they didn’t have anything to do with it.
A mother is a person who seeing
There are only four pieces of pie for five people,
Promptly announces she never did care for pie.
By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers
Who do not have regular time off.
They are the great vacationless class.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Happy Mother’s Day to you all
And especially to my beloved Mother!
Friend Of The Week
McGuffy Ann – McGuffy’s Reader
McGuffy Ann is a nature-loving bibliophile who has been
Married to her musician husband for over thirty years!
Animals are an important part of her life:
She shares her home with four fur angels
And is heavily involved in animal rescue!
Cruelty makes her cry and last week,
Her simple wish touched my heart:
She wished that people would be kinder.
Be sure to read McGuffy Ann’s
Friendship Friday Make A Wish post!
Friendship Friday #17 – Week Of May 4, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long opportunity to:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow me on:
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
Want to host your own party?
Click here to get started!