Food For Thought
Weekends don’t count unless you spend them
Doing something completely pointless.
Question Of The Week
What’s your favorite way to spend the weekend?
Do you have anything special planned for this weekend?
What are your favorite weekend activities?
Share your thoughts!
I love to relax on the weekends!
I also like to catch up with family and friends,
Spend quiet time with the Lord,
And try and explore new things!
Here’s a few of my favorite activities:
Curl up with a good book.
Take a nature walk.
Listen to good music!
Create something beautiful.
Try something new.
Share a good meal.
How about you?
Inspire us with your weekend plans
And your favorite weekend activities!
Friend Of The Week
Grown In Southern Ground
This week’s Featured Friend is Jen,
Who shared Childhood Memories of Girl Scouts last week!
She is a North Carolina native currently living in Korea,
Where she taught English for a year-and-a-half
And is now working on her Master’s in Library Science.
As you might imagine,
Jen has a fascinating and unique perspective on life and culture.
Be sure to visit Jen this week!
Friendship Friday #19 – Week Of May 18, 2012
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow me on:
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
Want to host your own party?
Click here to get started!