Happy WOYWW dear friends! This week, I thought I’d step outside of my girly comfort zone and create a card and envelope that’s fit for your favorite outdoorsman! You can easily create something similar using the products you have on hand! Enjoy the photos and the challenges!
Choose five stamps in a coordinating theme as the basis for your collage. Use colors that convey your mood – I chose vintage inks that conveyed my masculine, sea-faring theme. Use sponges to lightly dab and blend the background colors together.
I created the envelope from a standard legal size #10 envelope, folded over to custom fit the card.
A cut-out of one of the stamped images serves as the envelope’s seal!
- Cards For Men – Challenge #10 – Kicking Back
- Creative Stamp Friends – Father’s Day Challenge
- Forever Friends Challenge Blog – Use 2 Images & Feature An Animal
- Incy Wincy Designs – Weather Challenge
- Lollipop Crafts #80 – Just For Him
- Make It Monday 89 – Anything Goes
- Ooh La La Creations Challenges 105 – Ribbon Or Twine
- Simon Says Stamp And Show – Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge #119 – Outside
- Truly Madly Crafty Challenges – May Challenge Five (5 Stamped Images)