Question Of The Week
What’s your favorite way to beat the summer heat?
Please share your answers with us!
My Answer – Beat The Heat
I love to treat myself to a cool summertime delight
Such as a frozen yogurt
Or a dip of ice cream –
Or share a meal at with a friend
At a well air-conditioned restaurant!
Friend Of The Week
Little Dino Egg
Little Dino Egg is a family blog written by DinoMama –
A Singapore Mom Blogger who describes herself as
A spirited, extroverted full time working mum with a
Highly-spirited, extroverted son and a
Semi-extroverted, hard-working loving husband!
This past Friendship Friday,
Due to an unforeseen school closure,
She and her son enjoyed an afternoon full of
Life’s Little Pleasures!
Be sure to stop by Little Dino Egg and extend DinoMama
A warm Friendship Friday welcome this week!
Friendship Friday #27 – Week Of July 13, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long opportunity to:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow Create With Joy on:
- Google Plus
- Linky Followers
- E-Mail Subscription
- RSS Feed Subscription
- Stumble Upon
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!