Question Of The Week
Which of life’s little pleasures
Are you most enjoying this summer?
Please share your answers with us!
My Answer – Life’s Little Pleasures
I am enjoying delving into great books like
Harriet Beamer Takes The Bus!
Doing puzzles of all types!
Catching up on classic movies, and…
Spending quality time with my family!
Friend Of The Week
Austine Etcheverry – My Life
Austine is a woman who wears many hats!
For the past four years she worked as a
Middle School Resource Teacher.
Now she will be moving to Special Education
At the Pre-School Level!
If that were not enough, she has co-authored a
Young Adult Science Fiction series,
The Exodus Series, and also serves as
Media Specialist for Salt DPM.
Please extend a warm welcome to this mom to
Two boys, three dogs, and three cats!
Friendship Friday #26 – Week Of July 6, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long opportunity to:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow Create With Joy on:
- Google Plus
- Linky Followers
- E-Mail Subscription
- RSS Feed Subscription
- Stumble Upon
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!