Question Of The Week
What are your favorite summer recipes?
Share your answers and link your
Favorite Summer Recipes this week!
A Few Of My Favorite Summer Recipes
Cranberry Tuna Salad
Cranberry makes ordinary tuna extraordinary!
Melts In Your Mouth BBQ Spare Ribs
Baked in the oven til it falls off the bones!
If you love corn, consider this a must-try dish!
Friend Of The Week
Theresa’s Mixed Nuts
This week’s spotlight is on Theresa,
A 30-something wife and mom who loves to
Shop, read, craft and explore the world around her!
I first met Theresa through Wordless Wednesday
Where she shares tidbits of her family’s life through photos!
Her favorite Summer Drink?
Strawberry Cheesecake Shake!
Be sure to extend a warm Friendship Friday welcome
To Theresa and her Mixed Nuts this week!
Friendship Friday #29 – Week Of July 27, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long opportunity to:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow Create With Joy on:
- Google Plus
- Linky Followers
- E-Mail Subscription
- RSS Feed Subscription
- Stumble Upon
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
Click Here To Get Started!