Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic

Nick Vujicic

Today I’d like to introduce you to an amazing man named Nick Vujicic (pronounced vooy-cheech) who travels around the world inspiring and encouraging others.

Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic

On October 2, 2012, Waterbrook Multnomah will release Nick Vujicic’s second book Unstoppable – The Incredible Power of Faith In Action. This is a highly anticipated release you will not want to miss!

In Unstoppable, Nick shares how faith in God can help you overcome any difficulties or adversity you face – including being born without limbs.

Intrigued? To learn more about Nick and his latest book:

15 Responses to “Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic”

1. Beth Ann Cbiles says:

Isn’t he an amazing man??? I am intrigued by him and his story! I have a friend who interviewed him and she was quite taken with him also! I did a blog post a while back just mainly featuring one of his videos also so I am glad to see someone else who admires the strength and tenacity and the message that Nick has!! Thanks for posting!

2. And those shoes look different for everybody…yes, they do.

3. Kay G. says:

I have written of Kyle Maynard and Aimee Copeland on my blog. In my reading, I came across this remarkable young man. Inspirational indeed, thanks for this post.

4. Nikki says:

this gave me chills…wow and super wow.

5. I agree he is very amazing. I’ve seen him speak on TBN and was inspired by what he had to say. -God continue to bless his ministry! Thank you for being a part of the Getting To Know You hop! 😀

6. faith hope & cherrytea
    Twitter: _eHope

that really is such an amazing story.. glad you posted!
    HaPpY Reading 😉
    i’ve posted my reads this week as well… enjoy!

7. Alex says:

wow he sounds like a great and inspirational guy !
    I am currently hosting a blog hop over at my blog

8. Christina Morley
    Twitter: tinarobmorley

I’m so glad you’ve done a story on Nick. I’ve seen the DVD Life Without Limbs. Thanks for linking up at the Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Tina – mom of 4 and author of 5 blogs

9. momto8blog says:

yes..he is such an inspiration!! how could we complain about anything?!

10. mamabunny13 says:

Wow! What an awesome guy!
    stopping in from cym’s
    I used an older post for my entry this time

11. Elie says:

Stopping by from Cyms! Looks like an inspriational story. Thanks for the review.

12. Paul Sohn says:

Thanks for the insightful review. Nick’s been wellspring of inspiration. His life speaks volumes to what he preaches. I’ve never seen a man live with rigor and kingdom-minded intentionality. Here’s a post I think you’ll appreciate as well. It’s about the four life lessons Nick Vujicic we all can learn from. Powerful stuff. http://paulsohn.org/4-inspiring-life-lessons-from-nick-vujicic/

1. […] Book Of The Week Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic […]