Craft A Day – Book Review
- Are you a parent who wants to foster a love of crafting in your children?
- Are you a teacher looking for ways to enhance creativity in the classroom?
- Are you a crafter looking for ways to add some razzle dazzle to your home?
If so, Sarah Goldschadt’s new book, Craft A Day – 365 Simple Handmade Projects is for you!
Craft A Day is filled with 365 Simple Handmade Projects – one for every day of the year!
The projects are easy to make and lots of fun to create. The book is divided into weekly themes. Each week contains templates relating to the theme – for example, starbursts, kittens, snowflakes – and then 7 projects featuring the theme. Each project is featured on a full colored page with a supply list and simple instructions. Many of the supplies are items you will already have readily available in your home.
Here is a sampling of the types of projects you will create throughout the year:
- Gift Tags
- Cupcake Toppers
- Tote Bags
Experienced crafters may find the projects a bit basic, but parents, teachers, homeschoolers, and new crafters else will appreciate the simplicity of the ideas and the instructions!
Sarah has created not only a great resource but a wonderful gift book.
More Great Resources
If this book interests you, here’s a few more great books you may enjoy:
- Crafting With Cat Hair by Kaori Tsutaya
- MicroCrafts – Tiny Treasures To Make And Share
- A Collection Of Wednesdays by Amy Gaither
For more great books, visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews!
Subscribe To Create With Joy
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a copy of this book from Quirk Books for review purposes. I was not compensated for this review, nor was I required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.