Question Of The Week
Do you believe in the power of dreams?
Have you ever had a dream come true?
Have you ever changed your plans due to a dream?
Do you keep a Dream Journal?
Do you dream in color?
Share your thoughts on dreams
At this week’s Friendship Friday!
I believe dreams hold powerful clues to
What is going on in our lives…
I believe God speaks to us through our dreams!
I dream in techni-color!
I’ve kept dream journals at various times in my life…
I’ve had dreams come true…
What about you?
Share your thoughts on Dreams in a Friendship Friday Post
For a chance to be a Featured Friend Of The Week!
Featured Friends – Extraordinary Moments
Last week we shared our Extraordinary Moments at Friendship Friday.
What an extraordinary week it was!
Here are a few of the highlights:
Diane shared how living life to the fullest
Leads to Extraordinary Moments!
Jessica reminds us that each day is a gift in which
We are writing the story of our lives…
Brenda Youngerman – Ponderings Of An Author
Extraordinary Moments from Brenda’s life revolved around
Her family and seeing her first novel published…
The latest Extraordinary Moment in Artist Donna’s life?
Receiving the invitation to have her work published in the
Winter 2013 Edition of Artful Blogging Magazine!
Did you know that Romi could read Greek?
Neither did she… but she experienced an Extraordinary Moment
When she saw a replica Rosetta Stone in a history museum and
Realized she could read the first word!
In this incredibly moving essay that originally appeared in
Chicken Soup For The Recovering Soul (2004),
Barbara shares the Extraordinary Moment in which she says
Goodbye to her father…
Have your tissues nearby when you read this piece!
Congratulations, Michelle for celebrating
20 Extraordinary Years of Marriage…
And for sharing 20 Extraordinary Moments
From your lives!
Congratulations also goes to Rachel’s parents for
40 Extraordinary Years of Marriage…
And to Rachel for pulling off an incredible Surprise Party!
Jenn – The Serenity Space
Jenn shared a series of highlights from her Extra-Ordinary Life.
What is Extra-Ordinary about Jenn is her ability to
Bask in the Joy and Creativity of Living!
Wayne shared some defining moments from his Extraordinary Life.
The fact that Wayne is such a happy man and that he has the
Ability to recognize the Extra-Ordinariness in others is one of the
Things that makes his life so Extraorindary!
Dolly’s list of Extraordinary Moments is filled with
Memories both ordinary and grand!
Her list is full of the stuff that life is made of…
The stuff that makes life Extraordinary!
For more Extraordinary Moments, visit Friendship Friday – Week 39!
Friendship Friday #40 – Week Of November 2, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long opportunity to:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow Create With Joy on:
- Google Plus
- Linky Followers
- E-Mail Subscription
- RSS Feed Subscription
- Stumble Upon
- Blog Lovin
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
Host Your Next Blog Party With