Question Of The Week
What are your favorite Social Media Networks?
What do you like most about them?
As you mingle at this week’s Friendship Friday party,
Look for new ways to increase your social connections!
I love the creative aspects of Pinterest…
The ability to commincate instantaneously on Twitter…
And how easy it is to share posts through Google Plus!
Giveaway Of The Week
Daria’s Holiday Music Giveaway
Internationally renowned, multicultural musician Daria is
Hosting a Holiday Music Giveaway featuring
Songs for Merry Multicultural Mirth that
You and your children will love!
Click the photo to enter!
Memes Our Members Host
Last week, I invited the Friendship Friday community to
Share any unique memes that they hosted!
This week, I’d like to share the results so that you can
Continue to visit and connect with one another throughout the week!
Brenda Youngerman – Pondering With A Purpose
Friendship Friday #44 – Week Of November 30, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long opportunity to:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow Create With Joy on:
- Google Plus
- Linky Followers
- E-Mail Subscription
- RSS Feed Subscription
- Stumble Upon
- Blog Lovin
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!