Happy WOYWW to you, dear friends! At my house, the countdown has begun. We are not only counting down to Valentine’s Day – but to our 15th wedding anniversary!
Guess what crafting theme is at the top of my list at the moment?
The title is a twist on a line from the song Endless Love. The visual conveyance of togetherness was the goal.
Here are the Art Challenges for the week:
- Fashionista Challenge Week 2 – Red
- Stamp and Create January Challenge – Love
- Tammy’s Scrapping Corner #46 – Red and/or Hearts
- The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog #36 – Use Three Different Textures (paper, metal, fiber)
- Victorine Originals Challenge #51 – Valentines, Red, White & Pink
Speaking of Challenges:
- If you love to read, please consider joining a few 2013 Reading Challenges!
- I just entered my first Recipe Challenge entry of the year – Chocolate Pear Torte!
Now, for those of you who have been hankering for a true workspace shot:
Here is a candid shot of Legend on an area which obviously needs some cleaning up! Now, you might think that Legend is glaring because he is on (instead of inside) the box, or does not have a flat surface to stretch out on, or because no one is playing with the feathers before him.
In actuality, he is displeased by the antics of another household member! For the story behind his discontent, visit Wordless Wednesday!
Okay, it’s time to go desk-hopping with Julia! Have a fabulous week and hope to see you at one of our creative events!
Join Us For
Inspire Me Monday