How many of you are familiar with Bloggiesta – a bi-annual event blogging event hosted by and for book bloggers to help them improve their blogs, catch up on their To Do lists, and meet other bloggers in the process?
This weekend, Bloggiesta is hosting their first Mini-Bloggiesta – a 2-day event (February 2-3, 2013) in which bloggers are invited to participate in Mini-Challenges and network with one another through their blogs and on Twitter!
I am excited to announce that I’m participating in the Mini-Bloggiesta and I hope you’ll join me too!
If you are participating in or visiting from Bloggiesta, please let me know! I’d love to connect with you here and on Twitter at @CreateWithJoy1!
I will update this post throughout the weekend, so if you’d like to check my progress, check back frequently!
I just completed my first Mini-Bloggiesta and what a weekend it was!
#Bloggiesta Twitter Party
I attended the Saturday night Twitter Party and had the opportunity to connect with friends old and new! The discussion was quite lively! One of my favorite discussion questions was events, with everything from Readathons to Armchair BEA discussed!
Mini-Challenges I Completed
The main focus of my weekend was reading and writing reviews and connecting with other book bloggers! I also spent a good bit of time just organizing all things book-related. Because of my efforts at last week’s Winter Biannual Blogathon Bash, my technical focus was minor this weekend.
1. Write Some Book Reviews Mini Challenge – Completed
- Posted 1st Book Review - Art Activities For Groups
- Posted 2nd Book Review – Keeping Christ In Ministry
- Read, Wrote and Scheduled 2 Additional Book Reviews
2. Clean Up Your Blog Mini Challenge – Completed
- Fixed broken links.
3. Comments Love Bloggiesta Challenge – Completed
- Completed the official challenge.
- Commented on as many participating blogs as possible this weekend!
4. Clean Up Your Sidebars – Completed
- Incorporate Feb updates.
Join Us For The Next Bloggiesta!
The next Bloggiesta is scheduled for March 22 through March 24, 2013.
Please mark your calendars and join us for this fun and fabulous event!