Wordless Wednesday – Sink Hole

Tsunami - Wk 1 Day 4

When Tsunami was a young kitten,
The paparazzi followed his every move.
One of the things his fans soon learned was that
He had a penchant for sleeping in unusual places.

For the first week or so of his arrival,
He frequently gave everyone the slip.
Parents and paparazzi alike would search high and low
To see where he would go,
To no avail.

One day, they hired a private investigator to follow him about.
The P.I swore she would not give up
Until she found his secret whereabouts!

She searched high and low
Until she came to the bedroom.
Undaunted, she crawled under the bed, turned upside down,
And saw a sack hanging underneath of it.

It turns out that Young Tsunami was giving the paparazzi the slip by
Crawling into a hole underneath the mattress,
Creating his own hammock of sorts,
And sleeping peacefully away for hours!

Sadly enough,
Young Tsunami soon outgrew his favorite spot,
As evidenced by a hole in the sack a week or so later.

Tsunami Wk 1 Day 4 Sink

Another favorite Tsunami hangout is the cool porcelain sink!
On his fourth day in our home,
Tsunami was found face up, feet up and belly up to the world!

Although Tsunami is no longer the svelte little kitten that he once was,
He still relives his glory days from time to time!

Tsunami - Tight Fit

Yesterday, we discovered our oversized Tsunami had
Managed to squeeze himself into our undersized sink

Which lends credence to today’s quote:

A cat will assume the shape of its container!

Thanks for joining us for
Wordless Wednesday at Create With Joy.
Have a fabulous time at this week’s party!

Wordless Wednesday – February 26, 2013

By E-Mail, RSS, Linky Followers
Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter

Pinterest

Join Us For

108 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Sink Hole”

1. Smellyann says:

That is a GORGEOUS kitteh cat!

2. Adorable!!! They all are special little treasures.

3. Sparkle
    Twitter: sparklecat

I must confess, I am pretty ordinary and average about the places I have chosen to nap, even as a kitten.

4. Lauren @ Hobo Mama
    Twitter: Hobo_Mama

That is adorable and hilarious and such a sweet look back!

5. Wendy says:

Definitely one of the joys of having a cat! Love the picture.

6. Cathy Kennedy
    Twitter: greeneyestale

I think it’s so funny to see a cat napping in a bathroom sink and yet they hate to be surmersed in water. You’ve catpured some great moments with your subject. Thanks for hosting another week of WW fun!

7. natashalh
    Twitter: natasha5887

What a cute, fluffy kitty!

8. Joyce says:

Okay! I think it’s time for you guys to buy a bigger sink!
    LOL so cute! I love your quote – “A cat will assume the shape of its container” – in your case, “coon-tainer!”
    My 6 cats have never met an open box or a basket they didn’t immediately sink into!

9. Emilee says:

LOL That’s too funny!

10. Deb Nance says:

Cats are so mysterious.

Here’s my Wordless Wednesday!

11. Laura says:

Hahaha!! I’m sure I’ve said before cats are not my favourites but this one looks like a hoot and a half!
    🙂

12. Very sweet. Grizelda is our plumber, though all three like hanging out in the bathroom…I have no idea why.

13. JP @ A Quiet Corner
    Twitter: IamjpJP

Ahhh youth…it always leaves such memories (and adorable pictures too!!)…:)JP

14. Chris C says:

Joy,Thanks for hosting!
    I love your blog…fell into it last week and it is just lovely. I wish I had more time to spend here.
    Have a wonderful day!

~Chris

15. Anjanette @MommaYoung w/linky
    Twitter: MommaYoung

You have a serious clogged drain there! thanks for sharing…

16. Michele
    Twitter: crazyforinfo

Cat sinks are the best!

17. Nan says:

very cute kitty.
    Thank you for hosting.
    Have a great day.
    Nan

18. moni says:

Hi Ramona,
    love your lovely pictures of youe wonderful cat ♥
    Wish you a nice wednesday,
    moni

19. Cyndi
    Twitter: ccliteraturegrl

He’s such a beautiful, regal kitty! I can’t get enough of his grace. He could be show cat, hehe. Thank you for hosting another link-up! Will link-up in just a moment. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

20. Tsunami was an adorable kitten & is a beautiful cat! Hugs & belly rubs!

21. Loy says:

What a clever kitty–loved his story! Thanks for hosting WW!

22. Diana says:

Cats are liquid after all…

🙂

23. What is it about cats and sinks? Ours love them too – and come running like they’re in for a special treat the minute I start the water running… 🙂 Tsunami is so beautiful! 🙂

Signs of Creativity with a MacGyver Twist

24. Kiks says:

although I’m a dog person, this is just so cute that I so love cats now…

25. I had a sinking feeling you would find him there. Mine have never assumed the shape of the sink, probably because it is cool. Mine are seekers of heat and food … all else is irrelevant:) Great Post!

Andrea @ From The Sol

26. Paula J says:

That is so funny to see him sleeping in the sink!
    Great shots for WW 🙂

27. Aww… I love your pictures. I just want to love that belly!

28. What an adorable cat! Thanks for the great post & for hosting, & God bless!

29. I’m guessing no one has ever turned the water on by accident while Tsunami was sleeping !

30. Nina says:

Tsunami values coziness and comfort … And quiet places ~ the pictures are so sweet! And the hammock under your bed ~ it takes a creative mind to find a place like that! I wish I had a hammock! Thank you for these stories, we don’t have any pets at the moment, so I enjoy having a peek into their lives whenever possible,
    Nina

31. Jeri Lynne says:

Happy Wednesday Y’all! Tsunami looks so soft! I love watching the funny ways cats curl up. So lucky that they can get comfy anywhere.

32. adinparadise says:

Such cute pics. Love how Tsunami makes himself at home in the strangest places. 🙂
    Here’s my contribution:

33. Lily @Militaryfamof8 says:

he is so adorable! lol, and funny

I have a WW with linky as well if you’d like to join 😉

34. Kathy says:

What a beautiful cat! We used to have a cat when I was growing up that loved to sleep in the bathroom sink. Great pictures!

Kathy

35. Lisa Isabella Russo
    Twitter: artbylr

So very cute! I can’t believe his under the bed spot, he is a creative napper indeed. Absolutely adorable as a kitten and as a cat!

36. June says:

This is absolutely hilarious, Ramona! If you’ve been to my blog, you know that I have a “sink” cat too! Love your before and after “growth” shot! Too funnie!

37. @PamelaMKramer - A Renaissance Woman
    Twitter: pamelamkramer

Your cat is hilarious! Love the squished up shot in the sink. Looks comfy and cozy.

38. Jennifer
    Twitter: jennyevolution

That is absolutely hysterical!!!

Thanks for visiting Wordless Wednesday Bloggers and linking up. Be sure to sign up for a weekly reminder if you haven’t already!

Jennifer, http://www.thejennyevolution.com

39. Michelle @ The True Book Addict
    Twitter: truebookaddict

I love it! Seeing him so small in the sink and now barely fitting. So cute!

40. Hazel Moon says:

Your cat is amazing to find all those lovely hiding places. Thanks for sharing at “Tell me a Story.”

1. […]           für TINA        und         für Ramona […]

2. […] For more opportunities to create and connect, join us for Inspire Me Monday and Wordless Wednesday! […]