Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
During your visit, please take a moment to explore Create With Joy and join my creative community through the Blogging and Social Media Icons on my sidebar!
What Makes Friendship Friday Unique?
Friendship Friday is designed so that you can participate in the way that best suits your style!
1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think about various topics?
Each week, I’ll provide a Theme and Questions to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post or to answer the questions in the comments!
2. Want to share your creative talents or highlight a post from the past? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and essays!
Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
This Week’s Theme Is Ring In Spring!
Spring is on the horizon. St Patrick’s Day, Easter and Passover are just around the corner. The days are growing longer – the weather is growing warmer – the flowers are starting to bloom.
What excites you most about Spring?
Share your answers and your Spring-themed posts at this week’s Friendship Friday party!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
For more opportunities to create and connect, join us for Inspire Me Monday and Wordless Wednesday!
Great Tools, Great Service