Happy WOYWW to you! What are you thankful for today? I’m thankful for the official arrival of Spring! I love everything about this season and what it stands for!
- Longer days.
- Warmer days.
- New life.
- Flowers in bloom.
I’m also grateful for each of you who takes the time to visit my site each day and blesses me with your comments and your friendship.
And so – a token of my affection and appreciation for you!
And a few new Art Challenges to share:
- 2 Sisters Challenge 135 – Flowers For Spring
- ABC Challenges 21 – Bring On The Flowers
- Anything Goes Challenge 88 – Seeing Double (flowers)
- Catered Crop – Flower Recipe Swap
- Crafty Boots Challenge – Flowers
- Fashionista Challenge 13 – Pink
- Going Grey With Scrap Creations – Favorite Embellishments
- LEJ Designs Challenge 45 – Add A Flower
- The Shabby Tea Room – Week 158 – Anything Goes
- Through The Craftroom Door – Anything Goes
It’s been a busy week filled with books, baking, and babysitting the boys. If you’re in the mood for a new recipe, check out my Guinness Brownies.
And, if you want to learn why Legend’s been framed, head over to his not-so Wordless Wednesday post for an explanation!
Have a fabulous week!