The Spring Reading Thing 2013 Challenge is a stress-free reading challenge hosted by Sandra Stiles at The Musings Of A Book Addict. The challenge runs from these dates:
March 20, 2013 through June 20, 2013
To join the challenge, here is what you need to do:
- Make a list of the books you want to read – or finish reading – this spring. It’s okay to update the list throughout the challenge as needed!
- Write your own unique blog post that contains your reading list and link it to the Spring Reading Thing – Start Reading Challenge Link-Up. You’ll find additional details about the challenge on this post as well.
- Visit the other participants and give them some comment love – you never know what great books you’ll discover in the process!
So, here is my current reading list for the challenge. If the book is listed under a certain month, it is based on when I anticipate reading and reviewing the book. If the book is listed under Open, it is on my list of books to be read, but needs to be scheduled. This list is not complete and will be updated periodically. I will link reviews as they are posted.
March 20 – 31, 2013
- GPS Your Best Life – Charmaine Hammond & Debra Kasowski
- The Secret Of Maggie’s Swamp – Paul A. Barra
- The Gospel Centered Woman – Wendy Alsup
- The Woman’s Study Bible – NIV
- Revealing Jesus – A 365 Day Devotional by Darlene Zschesch
- Life After Art – Matt Appling
- Muskie Attack – G. M. Moore
- Bread and Wine – Shauna Niequist
- Take 2 – Leeza Gibbons
- Life’s A Pain – Todd Rettberg
- North Of Hope – Shannon Huffman Folson
- Free Fall To Fly – Rebekah Lyons
- Tales Of The Defended Ones – Beth Guckenberger
- Trails In The Sand – P. C. Zick
- Ephesians by Sue Edwards
- Campfire Cuisine by Robin Donovan
- Seaside Harmony by Evangeline Kelley
- Sunflower Summer by Evangeline Kelley
- The Cat That God Sent by Jim Krause
- The Dog That Talked To God by Jim Krause
- Afloat by Erin Healy
- Seeds Of Evidence by Linda J. White
- A Season Of Mysteries by Rusty Whitener
- Stealing The Preacher by Karen Witemeyer
Open Reading List
- Charlie Sparrow and the Secret Of Flight – David Anderson
- Cue Cards For Life – Christina Stenorth, MA, MFT
- Women Living With Fibromyalgia – Mari Skelly
- The Trauma Tool Kit by Susan Pease Banitt, LCSW
- When Food Is Family – Judy Scheel, PhD, LCSW
- Writing For Wellness – A Prescription for Wellness by Julie Davey
- Writing For Wellness In Christian Settings – Kathy Vayder
While you’re here, I invite you to check out some of my current Book Reviews and to connect with me on Goodreads, Library Thing and Book Blogs! I’d also be delighted if you followed Create With Joy – you can connect with me through any of all of the blogging and social media icons on my sidebar!