Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
During your visit, please take a moment to explore Create With Joy and:
- Follow my Blog through BlogLovin or E-Mail
- Connect on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest and Stumble Upon
What Makes Friendship Friday Unique?
Friendship Friday is designed so that you can participate in the way that best suits your style!
1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think about various topics?
Each week, I’ll provide a Theme and Questions to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post or to answer the questions in the comments!
2. Want to share your creative talents or highlight a post from the past? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and essays!
Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
This Week’s Theme Is Catharsis
First, Boston… then, Texas… it’s been a challenging week for our nation.
Catharsis is defined as the purging of the emotions or the relieving of emotional tensions, especially through the creative arts.
This week, I’d like to offer those of you who are still processing the week’s events a safe place to share – particularly in a creative way.
If you have a post, poem or journal entry you’ve written – a card or a piece of art you’ve created – a piece of music that expresses your emotions – a book or movie that comes to mind – please, share it with us.
Or, if you’d just like to leave a comment, feel free to do that as well.
Otherwise, it’s open forum – share something wonderful to lift our spirits!
Have a beautiful week and an awesome Friendship Friday!
Now, I’d like to fill you in on a little secret. A VERY special guest will soon be visiting Create With Joy! If you’re not a current subscriber, you may want to sign up so you don’t miss his arrival. A welcoming comment could mean something special for you and a friend!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!