Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
During your visit, please take a moment to explore Create With Joy and:
- Follow my Blog through BlogLovin or E-Mail
- Connect on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest and Stumble Upon
What Makes Friendship Friday Unique?
Friendship Friday is designed so that you can participate in the way that best suits your style!
1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think about various topics?
Each week, I’ll provide a Theme and Questions to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post or to answer the questions in the comments!
2. Want to share your creative talents or highlight a post from the past? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and essays!
Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
This Week’s Theme Is Gardens
Last week, we shared about some of the New Things we wanted to do this Season.
A number of you shared that you were thinking of starting your own gardens!
Now, most of us love gardens – but not all of us were blessed with a green thumb!
- Do you have a green or black thumb when it comes to growing things?
- Do you currently have – or plan to start – a garden?
- Are there any public gardens in your area that you’d like to visit?
Share your thoughts, tips and gardening photos with us this Friendship Friday!
For more lovely ideas, follow my Garden Delights Board on Pinterest!
Have Fun – Check Out These Special Events!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
While you’re here, be sure to check out these special events:
Great Tools, Great Service