Welcome to the Kid Lit Blog Hop! Did you know that Create With Joy now reviews Children’s and Young Adult Literature? To celebrate, I am co-hosting the 14th Kid Lit Blog Hop to share the news and introduce you to this fabulous resource!
The Kid Lit Blog Hop was created to develop a dynamic and engaged community of children’s book bloggers, authors, publishers and publicists, as well as parents seeking out their next great read. The Kid Lit Blog Hop takes place on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. If you love children’s books, please join us and take a moment to make some new friends!
I’d also like to share an important announcement with you!
Create With Joy will be celebrating Children’s Book Week (May 13 to 19, 2013) by participating in the Kid Lit Giveaway Hop! This special event is being co-hosted by Mother Daughter Book Reviews and Youth Literature Reviews (you’ll find full details and sign-up information on their blogs). Children’s book or teen literature bloggers, authors, publishers, or publicists looking to share copies of a fabulous book are welcome to link in a giveaway for fabulous children/teen’s books, gift cards, cash, or other prizes.
Happy Hopping Everyone – Enjoy The Hop!
<div align="center"><a href="http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/category/kid-lit-blog-hops/" title="Kid Lit Blog Hop"><img src="http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Kid-Lit-Blog-Hop-Button-Sep-2012-e1349976901756.jpg" alt="Kid Lit Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Suggestions For How to Participate:
1. Although not mandatory, we ask that you kindly follow your hostesses and co-hostesses. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.), but we’ve added our preferences below. If you could just give us a quick “follow” or “like” that would be much appreciated! Make sure to leave us a message if you are following us (i.e., on Twitter or Facebook or on our websites) and we will be sure to follow you back. Thanks! 🙂
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
* Don’t link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post*
* For Authors, we prefer you to link to your blog if you have one *
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
* Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. Check out some other books. Don’t be a stranger, go see what books other families are checking out, and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. If you’d prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…