Wordless Wednesday – Legend Gets Crafty

Legend - One Crafty Kitty

If there is one thing in my home that Legend loves,
It is my crafting supplies!

This weekend Legend hit the jackpot when he
Woke up from his catnap and found a
Cornucopia of crafty goodness
Spread across the dining room table!

Being the intrepid explorer that he is,
He could hardly contain his excitement!

Legend Lands

The paparazzi barely had time to grab the camera before
Legend launched himself across the room
From the sofa onto the table
Right into the heart of things!

Is that a bag of ribbons under your paws?

Have a wonderful day!

Wordless Wednesday – Week of May 1, 2013

By E-Mail, RSS, Linky Followers
Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter
Stumble Upon, Goodreads, Library Thing

Join Us For

Shared With

WOYWW 2012 - Paisley Button

Grow Your Blog With

Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

74 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Legend Gets Crafty”

1. Danielle Royalegacy
    Twitter: Royalegacy

Legend is so gorgeous! It’s so much fun to see the curiosity of cats.

2. Indrani says:

Looks great among those colorful stuffs.

3. stevebethere
    Twitter: bethere2day

Legend guarding the goodies LOL

4. Kristen @ My 3 Little Kittens
    Twitter: my3lilkittens

What a stricking gentleman Legend is ……. handsome, handsome, handsome!!!!

5. Charlotte says:

I hope he made you something nice! :o) x

6. Theresa says:

That’s my kind of cat!

7. Judy Haughton-James
    Twitter: james_judy

I can understand Legend’s interest. Everything looks so wonderful. Thanks for hosting.

8. Chavonne H says:

Awwww how sweet, kitty wants to make some crafts :)

9. Amanda
    Twitter: mhippiemomma

:) Thanks for participating @ “Showin’ Some LOVE Hump Day blog hop! See you next week! :)

<3 Amanda*

10. Alissa Apel
    Twitter: AlissaApel

I’d love having all those crafts!

11. How cute! My cat would just walk on through, spilling every single container LOL!!

This is one of the few times everything did not go flying – as you can imagine, Legend has been the source of many a crafty disaster!
      Have a great day Annie!

12. What breed of cat is he? So beautiful

13. So does Legend ever “craft” anything specCatacular? fun times :)

14. Char
    Twitter: 1EpicMom

Legend should have his own crafty kitty show. :)

15. Ai Sakura
    Twitter: Aisakuraharuka

would have been quite a mess if Tsunami really got into it ;p

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

16. Sukhmandir Kaur
    Twitter: sikhism

What’s not to love, I’d be right in their with Legend given the opportunity :)

17. Aussiepomm
    Twitter: aussiepomm

I hope he didn’t make too much of a mess or damage!! I know that before my wife died, and when she was doing x-stitching or quilting, our cat use to love ‘helping’!!!

Mines up as well at AussiePomm – Sydney Moon

Have a great day!!

18. Jay @craftyspices
    Twitter: CraftySpices

HUmm, I share the interest :)… Love crafts supplies, everything looks so cool.
    HAve a great rest of the week, hope to see you at our WWHOp

19. Dominique Goh
    Twitter: dominiquegoh

Legend really loves being with your crafting supplies :) Happy WW

20. Crys Wiltshire
    Twitter: CrysWiltshire

That’s quite the selection of supplies! Good thing you have Legend to guard it for you :)

21. Sarah Halstead (@InTheMomentWith)
    Twitter: inthemomentwith

Awww. So precious.

22. Wow does that look like trouble in the making. So many objects to play with and hide, yet so little time. Thanks for hosting WW. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

23. Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama
    Twitter: ithoughtiknewma

Love this cat!

24. Yvonne says:

Happy Wednesday!

25. Mystery Case
    Twitter: msmysterycase

I’m off to a rather late WW start today. Can’t believe it’s May already. Have a great week and looking forward to linking up again next week.

26. Karren Haller
    Twitter: Myllls

Oh those kitties. We are saddened this week that we lost one of our buddies, Scruffy is gone but will not be forgotten! I will enjoy yours each week and our Digger!! Thanks for hosting!!

27. Paula J says:

I knew your cat was extra special!
    Looks like he’s talking too lol.

Happy WW!

28. You made me smile.
    Glad paparazzi got a few great shots in there :)

29. Kris @ Beyond the Whiskers
    Twitter: beyondwhiskers

Godzilla kitty! King of the bobbles and babbles. 😉 Sounds like Legend had a grand old time before scampering off.

30. Lisa says:

I love your kitties! :-) One of ours has to be in everything that we do all the time, no matter what. The kids love it because no matter what we’re doing for homeschool, she is right in the middle of it. :-) Have a great day

31. @PamelaMKramer - A Renaissance Woman
    Twitter: pamelamkramer

What a great time! Your kitty is always into something. lol
    Thanks for hosting.

32. That Suburban Momma
    Twitter: thatsuburbanmom

How sweet!! His fur looks a lot like my Bella’s. Very cute photo!! Happy WW!

33. LOL! Too funny! Reminds me of my mom’s cat Tiger; He is always laying on the table next to her sewing machine when she’s trying to sew.

34. Rebecca says:

wow! nice cat you’ve got there..;)

Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here.

35. Happy WOYWW 204 Love your cat. He has such a fabulous face! You can see the joy on it as he sits there!

36. Sparkle
    Twitter: sparklecat

Sadly, I do not have a crafty human. Her artistic expression of choice is Photoshop… and it is very hard for a kitty to play with that!

How funny. As a kitten, Legend loved to chase the cursor all over the screen. That monitor has since been replaced, but my original kitty monitor had scratches all over it as a result!

37. Sue at Talking Dogs
    Twitter: forloveofadog

So, so cute!

38. kewkew says:

Those pictures are so cute.

39. moni says:

Hello again,
    your cat is so wonderful and so happy in the heart of so many things. :-)
    Wish you a nice wednesday,

40. Carma Poodale
    Twitter: carmapoodale

I would be right there with him! When ma pulls out of the craft supplies that means I am getting something pretty. Wednesdays Wags!

41. Monica
    Twitter: OlderMommyStill

That Legend is so amazing, not only cute but he does crafts too!
    {We have a new addition to our kitty family and we are all so excited…}

42. Chris C says:

I live vicariously in the pet dept thru you! Wish we could get a kitty or puppy!
    Thanks for hosting, once again!!

43. Besides seeing a bird outside the window, there is not much more exciting in our household for the kitties then when I bring out my crafting supplies – just like that, the day goes from “ordinary to extraordinary” for them!! It seems the same is true for beautiful Legend!

44. Right in the thick of it! Love :)

45. Patrice says:

I can’t wait to see what Legend creates with those new supplies!

46. Ana Sullivan says:

Thank you for hosting this beautiful Wednesday.

47. natashalh
    Twitter: natasha5887

Teehee for crafty kitties!

48. Melanie
    Twitter: violetsbuds

Hi! I’m a new follower. Thanks for hosting this link party!

1. […] to Wild Bird Wednesday and Wordless Wednesday with Create With Joy, Project Alicia, Live and Love Out Loud and In the Moment […]

2. […] supplies! The paparazzi was on hand to catch a few shots – it’s the topic of this week’s Wordless Wednesday post – so stop by for the full scoop! Here a preview of what awaits […]

3. […]                      für TINA                                  und                                  für Ramona […]