Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
During your visit, please take a moment to explore Create With Joy and:
- Follow my Blog through BlogLovin or E-Mail.
- Connect on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest and Stumble Upon.
What Makes Friendship Friday Unique?
Friendship Friday is designed so that you can participate in the way that best suits your style!
1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think about various topics?
Each week, I’ll provide a Theme and Questions to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post or to answer the questions in the comments!
2. Want to share your creative talents or highlight a post from the past? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and essays!
Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
This Week’s Theme Is Children’s Books
This week we’re celebrating Children’s Book Week at Create With Joy, so what better time is there to discuss our favorite books from our childhood and teen years?
- What are your favorite books from your childhood?
- Who is your favorite children’s author?
- What books do your children love?
Share your favorite Children’s Books with us this week at Friendship Friday!
Children’s Book Week Giveaway
To celebrate Children’s Book Week, enter to win a copy of Charlie Sparrow and the Secret of Flight. Then visit the Kid Lit Blog Hop for your chance to win more books and prizes!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Great Tools, Great Service