2013 Summer Biannual Blogathon Bash – Overview
Welcome to the 2013 Summer Biannual Blogathon Bash! It’s time to spend another weekend working on our backlog of blogging tasks! Whether you have some major blogging goals you’d like to accomplish – a few To Do list items you’d like to get out of the way – or want to have some fun making new blogging friends and learning how you can improve your blog – consider joining us for a few hours (or a few days!) depending on your lists and your schedules!
You can learn more about the event and sign up at the official Biannual Blogathon Bash website!
2013 Summer Biannual Blogathon Bash – Goals
My goals for the Summer Biannual Blogathon are to:
- Update and install new WordPress Plugins.
- Process all comments; delete all spam; remove all broken links.
- Install Feedblitz for RSS/Email subscriptions (Feedburner alternative).
- Research and write a few new posts.
- Pick and contact winners for my current giveaways.
- Participate in a few of the Mini Challenges.
- Attend some of the the Twitter Parties.
- Connect with blogging friends – old and new!
I’ll add updates to this post to let you know what I accomplished so stay tuned!
Summer Blogathon Bash – Accomplishments
- Wrote / posted my Summer Biannual Bash Kick-Off and Wrap-Up post.
- Backed up blog; updated 6 WordPress Plugins; installed 1 new Plugin.
- Completed the Feedburner to Feedblitz conversion process.
- Wrote three posts.
- Attended 2 of the Twitter Parties.
- Completed Mini Challenge 6 – Stumble Upon 101 – A Beginner’s Guide.
- Completed Mini Challenge 15 – 13 Things Your Blog Should Have.
- Completed Mini Challenge 23 – Understanding Google Page Rank, Alexa and Klout.
- Completed Mini Challenge 27 – Getting Started With BlogLovin.
- Completed Mini Challenge 30 – Maximizing Your Call To Action Button.
Keep In Touch!
Did you know that Google Reader is going away at the end of June? Please stay in touch! Take a moment to follow Create With Joy on:
Thanks so much and enjoy your weekend!