Friendship Friday – Vacation

Welcome to Friendship Friday!

Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:

• Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
  • Foster friendships with other bloggers!
  • Expand your social media networks!

During your visit, please take a moment to explore Create With Joy and:

You’ll also find me on Goodreads and Library Thing!

What Makes Friendship Friday Unique?

Friendship Friday is designed so that you can participate in the way that best suits your style!

1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think about various topics?

Each week, I’ll provide a Theme and Questions to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post or to answer the questions in the comments!

2. Want to share your creative talents or highlight a post from the past? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and essays!

Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!

This Week’s Theme Is Vacation

As summer literally starts to heat up, is your energy starting to fade?
Perhaps its time for a bit of a break!

• What are your plans for vacation this summer?
  • How often do you take a vacation from your blog?

This week, let’s chat about things that relax and rejuvenate us!

Have Fun!

Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!

For more opportunities to create and connect, join us for Inspire Me Monday and Wordless Wednesday!

Great Tools, Great Service

Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!

34 Responses to “Friendship Friday – Vacation”

1. Debbie @ http://kidsbibledebjackson.blogspot.com/ says:

Thanks so much for hosting!

2. Vickie says:

Wow, I got in early today – almost too early to read other blog posts! Oh well, I can come back all weekend to see the recipes, pictures, DIY and inspirational posts! Thanks for hosting the hop and have a great (almost) weekend! Vickie

3. Judy Haughton-James
    Twitter: james_judy

Thanks a lot for hosting! Enjoy the rest of your week.

4. Mei (@Meismedia)
    Twitter: meismedia

We actually just found out that we will be heading to Hawaii to scatter ashes on July 25th. I’m going to call that our vacation/ late honeymoon 🙂
    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

5. Mystery Case
    Twitter: msmysterycase

Thanks for hosting! I’m looking forward to a day of Random Acts of Kindness this Saturday. Not sure where to begin though because each time I’ve attempted so far they seem to back fire on me. People turn them down or question my state of mind.

6. Xmasdolly
    Twitter: Xmasdolly

Thanks for hosting & I’ve answered your theme at my blog… but I will say we’ve already had our vacation, and it was great, but not having one to look forward to for the summer is a bummer, but not melting on vacation is … (pardon the pun) cool! hehehe~ have a great weekend, and thanks for the linky!

You’re welcome Marie – glad you enjoyed your official vacation – now you’ll have to plan a summer of fun “staycations” so you’ll have something to look forward to!

7. enthusiasticallydawn
    Twitter: breathoffaith

Can’t wait for our Maine Vacation next week! Then I will also be out of internet access area! So blog break as well…it is good that where we vacation, it is truly a place in the mountains, woods and faraway-ness rightly needed to refresh! Happy Weekend, Ramona!

I remember how awesome your vacation was last year, Dawn – wish I was joining you yet again!
      Enjoy – you deserve a week of peace and calm!

8. Cathy says:

Thanks for hosting!

Have a terrific weekend!

9. Hopping through. My vacation plans are to leave the pleasant warmth of the north and head down to the scorching heat of Phoenix for two weeks. Can’t wait!
    My Hop

Phoenix truly IS scorching right now – 116 degrees – my husband has been there all week!
      Have fun. I don’t think I’d leave my air-conditioned hotel with that kind of heat!

10. Betty Taylor says:

Thanks for hosting! It’s another fun week.

11. Rhoda says:

I used to be so confused about what ‘vacation’ means. In New Zealand, we always say “holiday’. 🙂

12. Mary-andering Creatively
    Twitter: MaryHill16

Hi,

Thanks for the wonderful hops. This one is one of my favorites all week. I even have made it part of a template now. 🙂 Enjoyed reading all the posts I could get to too. Can’t wait to read the book review that you put up today.

13. Mlissabeth says:

I am spending my summer vacation looking for a new job. I had a long vacation from my blog during the last school year. Right now, I think things may be looking up!

14. Paula J says:

If I were going away on vacation I would schedule posts ahead of time as I hate to just disappear. Unfortunately I’ve been having a difficult time lately, and have missed many of my normal posts, returning comments, and linky parties. Since you can’t schedule your problems, I’ve been coming and going lately and hope to return to my regular schedule soon!!

My NO RULES Weekend Blog is now open if you’d like to stop by. I was a day late, but I can’t miss that party!

Have a great weekend :))
    Paula

I’m like that Paula. I have a heard time up and disappearing.
      I’m planning some down time next week – but I will still be hosting my parties so you all will be hard-pressed to tell!

Have a fabulous weekend!

15. Lisa says:

Thanks for hosting! Vacation plans? Well, we’ll be going to the beach in NJ come the end of August and to Delaware in late September. My oldest and my hubby go to the NASCAR race in Dover and we all do some fun sightseeing. We will also visit Assateague while there. 🙂

Lucky you, Lisa! I was just telling my husband how I wish I had had the opportunity to visit Assateague & Chincoteague Islands when I lived in the region! I hope you get to see the ponies!

16. Judy says:

Hi.,Thank you for hosting a great party.

Judy
    Pursuit Of Functional Home.

17. Haven’t had a vacation for ages — just some mini-fun weekends! Thanks for hosting & God bless!

18. Noemi says:

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and
    I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

1. […] Linked with:   Natural Living Link-Up; Hearts For The Home; The Homeacre Hop; Share Your Cup Thursday; Your Creative Timeout Party; Fabulously Frugal Thusday; Thriving Thursdays; Frugal Days Sustainable Ways; Friendship Friday […]