Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon – Overview
It’s time for the 5th Edition of the Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon, hosted by April and Pabkins at My Shelf Confessions, who also hosted the Wicked Valentine’s Read-A-Thon back in February! This event runs from June 7th through June 14, 2013!
The purpose of this event is to get as much reading done as possible while having a little fun on the side! You can participate as much or as little as you like. There are Twitter parties for the socially inclined – book-related challenges for those in need of distraction – and prizes for those who like incentives!
What more could you ask for in an event?
If you’d like to sign up for this event, or need more information, visit the Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon Event Page!
Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon Goals
My goals for this event are to:
- Read and review several books in my TBR pile.
- Attend the Twitter Parties if possible.
- Connect with as many book bloggers as possible during the event!
- Update my Book Review Schedule.
I will be tracking my progress on THIS post throughout the event so tune in DAILY for updates!
If you’re participating in this event, be sure to leave a comment so I can stop by to cheer you on!
Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon – Updates
Friday, June 7, 2013
- Post goals.
- Completed the Jigsaw Cover Challenge.
- Completed the Title Challenge Scramble.
- Completed the Songs For The Summer Challenge – Day 1.
- Book 1 Completed: Come Back Dear Sun by Geena Bean. Enter the Worldwide Giveaway!
- Songs For The Summer Challenge Song – Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles.
In The Songs For The Summer Challenge,
You are challenged to choose a song to represent the book you are reading.
For Come Back Dear Sun, I chose Here Comes The Sun by the Beatles!
Saturday, June 8, 2013
- Attended Twitter Party 1.
- Posted my Come Back Dear Sun Review & Giveaway.
- Book 2 Completed: Nalah and the Pink Tiger by Anne Sawyer-Aitch. Review Date June 20.
- Completed the Songs For The Summer Challenge – Day 2.
- Song For The Summer Challenge Song – In The Jungle.
2nd Book Read
Nalah and the Pink Tiger by Anne Sawyer-Aitch
Songs For The Summer Challenge, Day2
Book: Nalah and the Pink Tiger by Anne Sawyer-Aitch
Song: The Lion Sleeps Tonight (In The Jungle)
Sunday, June 9, 2013
- Book 3 Completed: New Spirit-Filled Life Bible NKJV.
- Completed the Songs For The Summer Challenge – Day 3.
- Song For The Summer Challenge Song – Awesome God.
3rd Book Read
New Spirit-Filled Life Bible NKJV
Songs For The Summer Challenge, Day3
Book: New Spirit-Filled Life Bible, NKJV
Song: Awesome God
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
- Book 4 Completed: Limitless by Nick Vujicic.
- Summer Challenge Song – I Believe I Can Fly by R. Kelly.
Friday, June 14, 2013
- Book 5 Completed: Stealing The Preacher by Karen Witemeyer.
- Summer Challenge Song – Son Of A Preacher Man by Dusty Springfield.
- Attended the Twitter Party.
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!