Wordless Wednesday – Masterpiece

Tsunami - Masterpiece

Quote Of The Day
Nothing is so difficult as to paint the cat’s face,
Which as Moncrif justly observes bears a
Character of “finesse and hilarity.”

The lines are so delicate, the eyes so strange,
The movements subject to such sudden impulses,
That one should be feline oneself to portray such a subject.
Champfleury (Jules Husson), 1821-1889

I came across today’s photo of Tsunami
While cleaning out my picture files.
Isn’t he a beauty?
This gorgeous shot of Tsunami was taken on
Day 7 of his arrival in our home!

I’ll be sharing more about Tsunami –
Including how he got his name –
In the weeks to come.

For those who have asked,
Both Tsunami and Legend are purebred Maine Coons.
I’ll share more about the breed in upcoming posts as well!

Wordless Wednesday – Week Of June 4, 2013

By E-Mail, RSS, Linky Followers
Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter
Blog Lovin, Stumble Upon
Goodreads, Library Thing

Pinterest

Join Us For

Grow Your Blog With

Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!

97 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Masterpiece”

1. Tsunami is beautiful however you put it … finesse and hilarity et al.

Andrea @ From The Sol

2. I’m looking forward to learning more about Tsunami and as you well know, I LOVE the Maine Coon breed! My post for today features a stunning image of my Maine Coon, Zee, and a wonderful quote. I also love the quote you provided and if only I could be a feline for one day!!

3. Isadora says:

Intesnely relaxed kitty …. beautiful.
    Thanks for another WW.
    Isadora

4. Anne
    Twitter: kimmie_1980

Great blog! Came across your blog from one of the blog hops, and looking forward to reading more of your stuff. I am now following… feel free to follow back if you like!!!!
    All the best,
    Kim

A Spicy Boy, A Cat, and My Fat Ass

5. Rosey says:

I wondered what breed. I like to see their pics.

6. Sheryl says:

What a great quote!

7. Judith C Evans
    Twitter: judycevans

Beautiful cat! Maine coon cats are such a beautiful breed.

8. Beautiful photo. His body looks like a painting of a cloud and his sweet face is so alert in his new home. Lovely!

9. Jeannie says:

I enjoyed surfing through many of the links. for what it’s worth

10. Nina says:

Such a pretty picture of Tsunami, the profile of her face is very cute! Happy Wordless Wednesday 🙂
    Nina

11. Jay @craftyspices
    Twitter: CraftySpices

Just lovely!!!
    No need for other words… “Just Lovely”…

12. Tasha says:

Gorgeous photo!

13. Jenn says:

Hi! Visiting for the linky again! LOVE LOVE LOVE your kitty pics! I have one we rescued from a shelter that is part Maine Coon. He is the best BIG boy ever! I have been researching about the breed just to learn more about them. I would love to have a full blooded one one day! Our guy actually does do the “chirping” when he talks to us, which I find hilarious! He is a gentle giant! 🙂 My pic today is of our latest rescue, Rooster. The vet told us he was an American shorthair, hence the very rounded face and cheeks. Adorable! Thanks for the linky! Jenn @ teaching2stinkers.blogspot.com

I LOVE the Maine Coon chirp! Legend is a chirper and a triller! It just warms my heart to hear those sweet sounds!

Thanks for sharing your story with us this week at WW!

14. Marcie says:

Love the picture.

15. Rebecca says:

Cats are very regal creatures. I see a lot of different cats who come into the vets office that I work for. I also always try to find a home for the strays that come in and are in need for some love. Currently I have three cats now who have all been adopted as strays.

16. Sarah says:

He is totally beautiful! He is literally a tsunami of fur and cuteness 🙂

Thanks for linking up!