Bout Of Books Read-A-Thon – Overview
The Bout of Books Read-A-Thon is a week-long event that’s organized by Amanda at On a Book Bender and Kelly at Reading the Paranormal. The Read-A-Thon begins at 12:01 am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in.
Bout of Books is low-pressure event; the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week.
However, there are also optional challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize to enhance your reading pleasure!
For more information about the Bout of Books 8.0 Read-A-Thon and to sign up for this event, be sure to visit the Bout Of Books blog!
Bout Of Books Read-A-Thon – Goals
Here are a few of the books I hope to read and review during the Bout Of Books Read-A-Thon:
- Candle Classic Bible Retold In 365 Stories
- Winter In Full Bloom by Anita Higman
- The Handfasting by David Burnett
- Ancient Elk Hunt by G. M. Moore
- Snakehead Invasion by G.M. Moore
I’ll adjust this list as needed throughout the week!
In addition, I hope to participate in a few events and attend at least one of the Twitter parties!
Bout Of Books Read-A-Thon – Updates
Day 1 – Monday, August 19, 2013
- Read and reviewed The Candle Classic Bible.
- Participated in the Twitter Chat.
Day 2 – Tuesday, August 20, 2013
- Reading Winter In Full Bloom.
- Reading The Handfasting.
Day 3 – Wednesday, August 21, 2013
- Read Grace Under Pressure.
Day 4 – Thursday, August 22, 2013
- Reviewed Grace Under Pressure.
- Completing Winter In Full Bloom.
Day 5 – Friday, August 23, 2013
- Finished reading The Handfasting.
- Finished reading Winter In Full Bloom.
Day 6 – Saturday, August 24, 2013
- Reviewed The Handfasting.
- Reviewed Winter In Full Bloom.
Day 7 – Sunday, August 25, 2013
- Reviewed The Up North Adventure Series - 3 Books:
- Muskie Attack, Ancient Elk Hunt, and Snakehead Invasion (with Giveaway!)
Bout Of Books Read-A-Thon – Stay In Touch!
One of my favorite things about participating in events such as these are the chance to meet other book lovers! Please stay in touch! You can connect with me through any of the social media icons on my sidebar, including:
Be sure to check out the Book Giveaways I’m hosting as well – they’re located on my sidebar!
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!