Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
During your visit, please take a moment to explore Create With Joy and:
- Follow my Blog through BlogLovin, RSS or E-Mail
- Connect on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest and Stumble Upon
What Makes Friendship Friday Unique?
Friendship Friday is designed so that you can participate in the way that best suits your style!
1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think about various topics?
Each week, I’ll provide a Theme and Questions to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post or to answer the questions in the comments!
2. Want to share your creative talents or highlight a post from the past? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and essays!
Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
This Week’s Theme – Back To School
What comes to mind when you hear the phrase, “Back To School?” Do you think of your very first day of school – or your child’s? Do you think of returning to school to pursue a basic or specialty degree, or of taking courses just for fun? Does a certain period of your life – or a special story – come to mind? Let’s explore what it means to go “Back To School” this week at Friendship Friday!
- How does it feel to send your children “Back To School”?
- If you’ve ever returned “Back To School” after a long absence, what was the experience like?
- Would you like to go “Back To School” to pursue a degree or to take some enrichment classes?
We look forward to hearing what “Back To School” means to you – and reading your posts – at this week’s Friendship Friday celebration!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!