Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
During your visit, please take a moment to explore Create With Joy and:
- Follow my Blog through BlogLovin, RSS or E-Mail
- Connect on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest and Stumble Upon
What Makes Friendship Friday Unique?
Friendship Friday is designed so that you can participate in the way that best suits your style!
1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think about various topics?
Each week, I’ll provide a Theme and Questions to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post or to answer the questions in the comments!
2. Want to share your creative talents or highlight a post from the past? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and essays!
Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
This Week’s Theme – Hobbies
What are some of the things that you love to do – and some of the things that you’ve always wanted to learn? Let’s chat about them this week as we discuss our favorite hobbies!
- What hobbies do you enjoy participating in during your spare time?
- What hobbies have you always wanted to learn?
- Have you ever tried a hobby that just wasn’t your cup of tea?
We look forward to hearing about your favorite hobbies – and reading your posts – at this week’s Friendship Friday celebration!
This Week’s Giveaways
While you’re here, be sure to enter our Chicken Soup For The Soul and Perpetual Papers For The Pack Of Pets giveaways – you’ll receive complementary entries just for participating in Friendship Friday!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!