Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
During your visit, please take a moment to explore Create With Joy and:
- Follow my Blog through BlogLovin, RSS or E-Mail
- Connect on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest and Stumble Upon
What Makes Friendship Friday Unique?
Friendship Friday is designed so that you can participate in the way that best suits your style!
1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think about various topics?
Each week, I’ll provide a Theme and Questions to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post or to answer the questions in the comments!
2. Want to share your creative talents or highlight a post from the past? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and essays!
Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
This Week’s Theme – Summer Fun
Welcome to the lazy, hazy days of August! As the temperatures soar and our bodies sear, I could not help but wonder:
- Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors on a hot summer day?
- Poolside or park picnic – which invitation sounds more appealing?
- What summertime activity do you dream of the most?
August is our last “official” month of summer – let’s make the most of it!
Have a fabulous Friendship Friday!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!