Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
During your visit, please take a moment to explore Create With Joy and:
- Follow my Blog through BlogLovin, RSS or E-Mail
- Connect on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest and Stumble Upon
What Makes Friendship Friday Unique?
Friendship Friday is designed so that you can participate in the way that best suits your style!
1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think about various topics?
Each week, I’ll provide a Theme and Questions to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post or to answer the questions in the comments!
2. Want to share your creative talents or highlight a post from the past? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and essays!
Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
This Week’s Theme – Time
This week, my husband and I have been having a fascinating conversation about the concept of time. We’ve been discussing how various cultures perceive time in different ways. For instance, in the Western world, we tend to think of time as measured by calendars and dates – chronological time, if you will. We’re always in a rush and we never have enough time to do anything because we are always measuring our lives against the ever ticking measure of a clock.
In other cultures, however, time is perceived as seasonal – to everything there is a season – a time and place for everything. Things happen when they are supposed to happen. Life is not measured by a ticking clock, but rather, by the natural flow of things. In our culture, we see the trees. In other cultures, they view the forest.
With these things in mind, I thought I’d ask some questions that relate to time this week.
- If you had the time to do just “one more thing” each day – what would it be?
- Do you tend to fill every moment of your day with “stuff”? What would a free day feel like?
- Do you tightly keep tabs on your time (calendars, organizers, to do lists) or do you go with the flow?
We look forward to reading your thoughts on “Time” in the comments and in your Friendship Friday posts at this week’s Friendship Friday celebration!
A Few Great Giveaways
While you’re here – check out the wonderful Giveaways on my sidebar! Here are a few highlights:
Note that if the Giveaway is hosted by Create With Joy, you will receive 1 Free Entry into the contest just for linking up with us at Friendship Friday!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!