Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
During your visit, please take a moment to explore Create With Joy and:
- Follow my Blog through BlogLovin, RSS or E-Mail
- Connect on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest and Stumble Upon
What Makes Friendship Friday Unique?
Friendship Friday is designed so that you can participate in the way that best suits your style!
1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think about various topics?
Each week, I’ll provide a Theme and Questions to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post or to answer the questions in the comments!
2. Want to share your creative talents or highlight a post from the past? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and essays!
Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
This Week’s Theme – Fall
This week, we are moving into the official start of the Fall Season. Already I can feel the changes in the air. Although our days are still warm, our nights have grown cooler and crisper. Although our days are still bright, the evening falls upon us faster. I fight against the sense of darkness the loss of daylight brings within.
There are so many things I love about the fall: the turning of the leaves, the pleasant sleeping weather, the new fall line-up, fall harvest events, the chance to splurge on comfort foods, the anticipation of end-of-year holidays and gatherings that lie just around the corner!
What does Fall represent to you? What good things do you look forward to this Fall? Does the change of season affect you? This week, we’re chatting about Fall!
- What activities do you most look forward to each Fall?
- As the days grow shorter, are you impacted by Seasonal Affective Disorder? How do you cope?
- Do you have any favorite Fall Recipes or Crafts you’d like to share with us??
Please celebrate the changing of the seasons by sharing All Things Fall at this week’s Friendship Friday Celebration!
Friendship Friday Features
Thanks to all of you who participated in last week’s Friendship Friday discussion, Something Good, and our previous week’s discussion, Changes! Long-time blogging buddy Paula Miller at Life As We Know It By Paula shared both the major and miraculous changes she is going through in her life right now – and I’d like to invite you to stop by and offer her your support and congratulations as she moves forward on her journey to celebrate something unexpected, but something good!
Great Giveaways – Don’t Miss Out!
Be sure to check out the fabulous giveaways on my sidebar! Here are a few of the highlights:
- 4 Lucky Felines could Win 10 Pounds Of Grain-Free Cat Food from Hills Science Diet!
- 2 Moms could Win Their Choice Of Books From Renee Trudeau!
- 1 Cozy Mystery Lover could Win Lowcountry Boil and Fall In Love with the Delightful Liz Talbot Mystery Series!
For more opportunities to Win, follow my Fabulous Giveaways Pinterest Board!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!