Wordless Wednesday – The Perfect Ten

Tsunami - The Perfect Ten

Quote Of The Day
Nine lives added to my one life
Makes a perfect ten.
Unknown

The Perfect Kitten

When you hear the phrase, “The Perfect Kitten”, what comes to mind?
Do you think of a special kitten who’s shared your life, past or present?
Do you think of a particular breed – a particular look – a particular quality?

Active or calm – vocal or quiet – short-haired or shaggy –
Somewhere out there is the perfect kitten for you!

This week, please take a moment and share your thoughts on what
“The Perfect Kitten” in your life would be like!

Today’s photo features Tsunami –
One of the “Perfect Tens” at Create With Joy!

Wordless Wednesday – Week of September 10, 2013

By E-Mail, RSS, Linky Followers
Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter
Stumble Upon, Goodreads, Library Thing

Pinterest

Join Us For

Grow Your Blog With

Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

59 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – The Perfect Ten”

1. stevebethere
    Twitter: bethere2day

That is the best Tsunami pose I have seen so far heheh! and a lovely quote too 🙂

Have a purrrfect week ahead 😉

2. Dominique Goh
    Twitter: dominiquegoh

Love Tsunami’s pose.he is really the PERFECt kitten 🙂

3. Meryl says:

Thanks for hosting this wonderful hop! Have a great week.

4. Teresa from NanaHood
    Twitter: thenanahood

Hi there,
    A kind reader let me know that my link on your page isn’t working. Can you check it for me and fix it? It’s supposed to be http://nanahood.com/nanas-rules

Thank you so much and you and Tsunami have a great week!

Teresa from NanaHood

5. FABBY says:

Adorable kitty with green eyes! Thank you so much for the great party!

Big hugs,
    FABBY

6. Crys Wiltshire
    Twitter: CrysWiltshire

Such a pretty kitty!

7. They are all perfect in their own little ways 🙂

8. Angela says:

He is so beautiful–I love stopping by for peeks at Tsunami!

9. Kris @ Beyond the Whiskers
    Twitter: beyondwhiskers

My sister has a cat she says is trouble. He stalks, claws, and can be a real loner at times. He likes to get up as high as possible and sees no problem in going after anything that he thinks will give his advantage. She says he’s being a bad kitty…I say nope, he’s being a perfect cat. So when I hear the words “perfect kitten” I don’t think of my own two…I think of Nitters.

10. Mystery Case
    Twitter: msmysterycase

Love this photo. We are umming and ahhing about getting a cat. Not entirely sure where to start though. Family of 5 and we all have different ideas about what makes the perfect kitten/cat.

11. Penni says:

What a gorgeous piccy! All kittens are lovely, but I am definitely a Maine Coon girl, so for me the Perfect Kitten is a Maine Coon Kitten !!!!

Hope you are all well.

Hugs
    Penni
    X

Penni, my heart did a leap when I saw your name on the comment – love the new photos of your boys!

(There is just something magical about Maine Coons that just steal your heart away!)

12. Donna Heber says:

I just love your quote of the day! Your precious kitty is so adorable.

13. Karly says:

I think all kittens are perfect kittens in their own way. One of our current rescue kitties loves to climb up on the couch and curl up between my leg and the couch leg, nice and tight and squished between the two. It’s so cute I almost die.

14. Judy Haughton-James
    Twitter: james_judy

It would be interesting having a Maine Coon! They are such fascinating cats. Thanks for hosting.

I first read about Maine Coons many moons ago in Cat Fancy Magazine many moons ago, when I was moving into my first home and preparing to find my first cat as an adult. I assumed I would get a Persian since that was the very first cat breed I had owned as a child, but I wanted to do my research before making my decision. When I first learned about this amazing breed of cat – saw the photos, read about their personalities – I was HOOKED. I HAD to meet one in person!

That’s when I started attending cat shows and I absolutely fell in love. It took forever to find my first one (good breeders usually have waiting lists) and from my very kitten, I’ve been smitten. I’ve loved many different cats over the years – the strays I’ve rescued – several other breeds – but none has stolen my heart the way the Maine Coons have. I hope you have the pleasure of meeting – and perhaps having your heart stolen – by one of these amazing cats in the future Judy! 🙂

15. Chris says:

Thank you for hosting, friend….your sweetheart is adorable>:)

Have a lovely day

16. Heather McD says:

Beautiful. I always love his eyes.

17. Gorgeous green eyes! Thanks for hosting & God bless!

18. Ai Sakura
    Twitter: Aisakuraharuka

what a lovely quote and beautiful pic of Tsunami!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

19. Such a pretty thing. All the whiskers in the right places. LOL

20. Mimi says:

I always love your pictures of Tsunami! Agreed, there’s a cat out there for every family! =)

21. Jay @craftyspices
    Twitter: CraftySpices

Sorry earlier I had to link and run, I was literally running all over the place and I just knew I had to stop by here but then it was running again. But well for me a “The Perfect Kitten” is one that has captured someones heart. I don’t have a cat but have a few friends that do and just love them and I know they are a big part of their lives. I think one the perfect kittens I will think about is your Tsunami as I have learned that he is very special to you.
    Happy WW

22. The perfect kitty? I think of the kitty I had when I was a young teen.

23. Kitties Blue says:

Every kitten is the purrfect kitten to someone. You will know him or her the minute you lay eyes on it! Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Joe

24. Wow, SO beautiful!! You capture such great photos of your cats.
    Thanks for the linky!

25. Jen K says:

So adorable! She (or he) has great colours!

26. Lisa Wood says:

When I was younger {around about 8} i had the most gorgeous Kitty that I rescued on the side of the road, she was super duper cute but unfortunately she was gone from us too soon…I love the way Cats accept us for affection when they need it.

27. Sparkle
    Twitter: sparklecat

Me! Me! I was the perfect kitten! I mean, duh, what else would I say?

28. oh what a discussion to open…as my kitten (4.5 mo) is driving me CRAZY!! lol

29. Star Traci
    Twitter: TracisStar

I like that math!
    🙂
    Traci

30. adinparadise says:

Purrfect pose and quote. 🙂
    Here’s my contribution to Wordless Wednesday:

31. Melanie
    Twitter: violetsbuds

My perfect kitten was my cat Chloe. I rescued her from an animal shelter in ’00. She was the best cat! (I miss her a lot)
    Thanks again for hosting the link up!

32. Marie says:

Beautiful cat!

All kittens are perfect. They are all so adorable 🙂

33. Patrice says:

Such a sweet face

34. A Quiet Corner
    Twitter: IamjpJP

At least you can get him to “pose”! I take the camera outside and Moon comes and sits right in front of me ALL THE TIME!!!!…:)JP

35. Sarah says:

Tsunami is such a perfect kitty model – totally furry and gorgeous 🙂

Thanks for linking up!

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

36. Michelle @ The True Book Addict
    Twitter: truebookaddict

What is that saying? “all babies are beautiful.” Well, I think every kitten is perfect. 🙂 I have had many, many perfect kittens. I think the most perfect are the ones who like to cuddle and follow you everywhere. Just have to be careful not to step on them…or trip.

37. Michelle @ The True Book Addict